Kuroo Tetsuro 🎁 -N

Title: Happy birthday!
Fluff

You get woken up by the blinding sun coming through the window. Wrapped up in your lovers arms with the blanket all tangled. Sighing heavily you look towards the sleeping male.
"Kuroo" no response
"Kuroo" there was a slight shuffle from the male
"Tetsurou~" finally just poking his cheek, smushing his face he lazily looked up at you. "Whaaat?" Dragging on the 'a' closing his eyes again. "You gotta get up, we got plans for today" he huffed and scrunched his nose.

"What plans?" You giggle at the annoyed response. "Secret plans now come on it'll only take a few minutes"

Timeskip
(I don't think getting dressed is that exciting)

Grabbing your boyfriends hand before dragging him out the door of your house, you walk up the sidewalk, walking past plenty of other houses, including kenma's, you finally find yourself at the entrance to a familiar park. "Shoot were 4 minutes to early, guess we'll have to walk round" mumbling under your breath, you head into the park walking on the small pathway they had.

It weaved in then out of the small forest to the side before ending at the children's play area, steadily making your way there you both talk about volleyball and what you would be doing next year seeing as you both would have graduated. When you finally make it to the child play area you both go and take a seat on the swings.

"Hey Kuroo you remember why this place is important?"
"Yeah its were we met for the first time" he chuckled softly remembering the vivid memory of the two running around.
"My mom was so upset i found a boy instead of going and playing with the girls, but your dad didn't seem to mind" swaying softly "heh yeah but I'm glad we met"
"Hey Kuroo?"
"Hmm" you bring his hand closer to your face, giving it a small kiss before letting it fall on your lap.
"Happy Birthday"

He looked almost shocked. "Geez is that today, i was wondering why you were so persistent on coming here"
You Laugh at his forgetfulness. "Yeah it is, do i need to start reminding you every year? But what do you wanna do today"

"Spend the whole day with you. But Y/n"
He brought his hand up to your cheek rubbing it.
"Can you remind me of something in the future?"
"Hmmm what is it"

"Remind me to marry you one day"

—————–——

Kuroo birthday fluff? I think yes