Suna Rintaro ☁️-F

Title: ThE SqUaD
Fluff
(Not romantic towards suna but a brother scenario! Because protective Suna)

Being the little sister of Suna Rintaro kinda rocks not gonna lie. He's not really an ass and our bounds really close, that may be because we're a year apart but either way. He's best brother i could ask for.
My friends on the other hand, terrible, Trash, absolute Garbage. They either befriend me trying to get with my brother or thinking im close with the team and trying to get close by being my friend.

So here i am sitting outside my "friends" classroom, listening as they talk all this trash.

"She's not even actually friends with the team"
"What a waste she has a hot brother with hot friends and she doesn't use it at all"
"Ohh but what if she does but wants to keep them all to her self, sounds like her"
"Selfish and bratty"

This isn't the first time this happened, i often got girls who did this, but i trusted these ones i mean they seemed nice but i guess looks can be deceiving.
The shit they said I'd heard before, many other times from MANY other girls. I pick my bag up putting the strap on my shoulder making my way out towards the gym that my brother would be practicing in.

Opening the door hearing the sound of volleyballs hitting things around the gym. Walking further the familiar sleeping looking middle blocker noticed me. Making his way towards me "Yo Y/n whatcha need?" I hug him leaning in "just tired of the bitches"

Hearing two pairs of squeaking shoes stop around us "Oh? Suna who's this?"
Looking out from the arms that wrapped around me, seeing on one side a boy with a grey undercut and on the other a boy with a blonde undercut. "I think i should be askin that, Rin who are your friends" letting go i look towards the boys who, now that i get a good look at them are identical.

"Those are the annoying twins i warn you to stay away from" making an oh face, so these are Osamu and Atsumu.
"Osamu is Grey hair??? Which makes Atsumu the Blondie!" Feeling proud, they look at me a little confused, i mean there hella popular.

"Ok so you know us but we have no clue who you are" Osamu spoke poking my cheek "Oh right! Hi there my names Y/n Suna, your friends with my Nee-san Rintarō!" I spoke and the blonde one got an evil idea, walking closer wrapping his arm around my shoulders "Say Y/n-chan! Why would you're nee-sam EVER want to keep you away from us?"

Rintaro quickly pushed Atsumu off, Shocking the boy. "Aww Suna why'd you do that?" Stabling himself back up going to wrap his arms around my waste only to once again be pushed away by Suna.

"Tsumu you dumbass take the hint, he doesn't want you touching his 'baby sister'" Osamu teased both boys, snickering quietly at his words placing a hand on Rin's shoulder. "Its fineee i can kick his ass if he does something"

"Yeah i bet she could" Osamu commented from the back, this sparked something in Atsumu and they started goin at it.
"Oh yeah N/n why'd you come to practice" Rintaro paused recording the twins fighting looking at me. Seeing all the commotion i nearly forgot
"Oh just some fake friends no big deal, i got you and i guess the twins now to!"

——————
Atsumu would be a bitch an flirt to get on Suna's nerves