PREVIEW

M Y   S I S T E R ' S   G R O O M

⋆♡⋆

★ -- a seongsang fanfic -- ★

in which Yeosang's sister, Lia, was fated to marry the school's heartthrob, Park Seonghwa

in which Yeosang's sister, Lia, was fated to marry the school's heartthrob, Park Seonghwa. Tables turned when Lia had an accident that caused her life and the rule of the soulmates' curse is to marry the sibling instead...

✩.・*:。───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

D I S C L A I M E R

This is purely fictional and it doesn't reflect Seonghwa and Yeosang, ATEEZ, KQ and other characters mentioned in this story in any type of way. I don't own the characters mentioned or even romantically ship the members in real life, this is only for entertainment purposes. The thoughts and ideas from this story are all mine, if you see any resemblance from other stories, then it's purely coincidental.

N O T E

lower case intended.

hey! i'm really excited for this story. i've planned the whole plot in just an hour and in the shower lol, but of course there might be changes in some events and put on more exciting twists.

this is my first ateez fanfic and ENGLISH is not my first language so obviously there are going to be grammar errors and weird idioms and slangs that probably won't make sense. please bare with me for i am trying my best to write. i am not only doing this for fun but also practice writing for my strand that i'm going to take in senior highschool, yes i'm still in year 11 :,)

that aside, i hope you'll enjoy this story. i'll appreciate if you'll vote and comment, it really makes my day and it will motivate me to write!

P R E V I E W

"YES!"

Everyone cheered at her answer. Seonghwa stood up and took the ring out of the box and inserted it on her ring finger. He kissed her passionately and everyone cooed at the newly engaged couple.

I wish I could be happy for them but I couldn't help it. The sight in front of me just shattered my heart into pieces.

I wish I could be in her place.

Kang Lia, my sister, and Park Seonghwa, my first and last love, are finally getting married.

I just swallowed the sore lump in my throat and forced myself to clap for them.

It hurts to see them so happy. It hurts to see my sister marrying the guy I love. It hurts because at this point I can't bare to see them together anymore.

I'm so tired of bearing the pain. I can't stand it anymore. I don't want to be stuck in devastating events like this. I want to run away and cry to myself all day and night.

"Yeosang? Are you okay?" My sister asked in concern. Lia rubbed my shoulder and I darted my gazed to her.

I forced a smile.

"I'm okay, Lia."

Lie.

"I'm happy for you."

Lie.

"I knew you guys were perfect for each other."

Lie.

"Congratulations, sis. No matter what happens, I'm here to support you and your choices." I tried my best not to stutter while saying these painful words.

Lia smiled and embraced me, "Thank you, Yeosang. You're the best brother ever."

I bit my lower lip as I tried not cry in front of everyone. I glanced at Seonghwa who's face plastered with a smile.

"I love you." Wanting to say this to Seonghwa, hoping to get a reply from him.

"I love you too."

But looks like my sister answered it for him.

That's when I realized...my chances are over.

MY SISTER'S GROOM written by: GUCCISXN© all rights reserved

MY SISTER'S GROOM
written by: GUCCISXN
© all rights reserved.