CHAPTER ONE

Kang Yeosang

"San is so fucking cute! I can't—like—oh my God! Did you see the way he looked at me?! I could feel my heart pounding so hard—"

Wooyoung bombarded me with his rants as I just nodded at every single thing he said. I wasn't listening, honestly. My head was directly facing on Seonghwa's table where Seonghwa was sitting beside Lia, my sister. Seonghwa's friends are in that table too. I could see Hongjoong, Jongho, Mingi, and San all laughing together.

Seonghwa's hand encircled on Lia's waist and he leaned on to her shoulder, making Lia giggle at the action he made. I frowned at the scene. Oh how I could wish I could be in her place.

"Hello? Earth to Yeosang?" Wooyoung waved his hand in front of my face but I ignored him.

I heard him sigh and looked at where I was looking at. He slightly pulled out faked cough. "Here we go again with your daily obsession with Seonghwa." Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

I glared at him. "Not funny, Woo."

"What? I mean it's true." Wooyoung grabbed my face for me to look at him. "You see Sangie, staring at them wouldn't make a change. Why don't you try to talking to him, better to court him instead!"

I flicked his forehead and he hissed at the pain. "I thought you were smart Wooyoung?" I retorted.

"Isn't it a smart idea?"

"That's a shitty idea. Seonghwa has a girlfriend. What's worst is he's even dating my sister. How fucked up is that?"

Wooyoung pretended to think hard.

"Move on then."

"13 years, Woo. I loved him for 13 years and you expect me to move on from him?" I scoffed at his reply.

"Tsk. Love is blind after all."

My brows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"You're constantly hurting yourself by just looking at them. Your world doesn't revolve around Seonghwa. You need to realize that—there are other boys out there, seven billion people and you chose to cry over one guy who doesn't even love you back."

I felt a pang on my chest as he said those words. As much as I hate admitting it, Wooyoung is right. But he needs to understand that moving on isn't an easy solution to my problem. I see Seonghwa everyday, hanging out with Lia, having every guts to listen to their daily conversation and witnessing their cuddles and kisses. Their bond is so strong, I wouldn't have any chance to be with him. Heck, he doesn't even notice my presence.

"Why are you so mean?"

"It's the truth, honey." Wooyoung sips on his coffee.

The bell rang and I let out a deep sigh. I checked my schedule—Tuesday Maths as first subject which means it is the only class I share with Seonghwa.

-

Maths, my least favorite subject.

I would rather sleep if it wasn't for my reputation as an honor student. This is definitely the vibe killer. Wooyoung is in another class and he is the only friend I have. Lia, on the other hand, is in a lower level, so basically I have no one to converse with.

"Hey Yeosang, have you finished your homework?" A tall, raven haired guy sat beside me with a puppy grin look on his face.