CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

Third Person
(⚠️) long chapter + dramatic Hana to the point you wanna burn that motherfucker.

The next day happened fast once again. Until now, Hana and her delusional antics conquered Yeosang's mind. He can't get over the fact that Hana 'might' have killed Lia because of jealousy, and he totally hate himself for letting it go.

It's overwhelming for him.

He had terrible anxiety last night because all he could think was Hana and the confession. He's thankful to have Seonghwa by his side, which calmed his anxiety a little bit. But right now, thoughts flooded inside his head on what could possibly happen today. He feels anxious for unknown reasons.

There is a film-viewing today and the blonde is heading to the theatre room together with San and Mingi since they had the same class previously.

When they both took their seats, Mingi and San were talking about something that doesn't really interest Yeosang much. He had not seen Seonghwa ever since the first subject, assuming that he'd busy with his current class. He had not seen Wooyoung either, well it's not like Wooyoung wanted to see him anyway. That is what Yeosang thought.

Upon entering, the presence of it feels opaque as everything's almost pitch black. The spotlights were up later on, as well as the neon streaks along the stairs of the middle lane. It's quite cold with the air conditioner turned up to the max with the smell of the freshener scattering. The velvet seats were sort of worn out so it's basically about choosing which ones are still not tattered. At the front beholds an enormous white screen for the viewing of course. The walls were sound-proof knowing from its foamy structure. Murmurs faint down to whispers as the viewing begins in the theatre.

As Yeosang finished looking around the area, unfortunately, Hana was there to be found. She was sitting on the front row of the theatre, looking all fine after the fight yesterday. She was intensely looking at Chaeryeong, who was the host for this film-viewing. Yeosang noticed how the brunette was trembling in fear, knowing that Hana's eyes were drilled on her.

Yeosang immediately thought. "Something's not right."

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Seonghwa asked as he appeared behind the blonde.

"Oh hey, Hwa. It's nothing." Yeosang assured.

"You sure? Do you feel better than before?"

"Yeah, kind of." Yeosang answered almost honestly.

Seonghwa took a seat beside the younger with a smile on his face, "I'll sit here to look after you."

"I'm not a baby, Seonghwa." The other rolled his eyes.

"Baby or not, I can't risk you having another panic attack. I'm your source of comfort, you know that." He winked.

Yeosang let out a plain but playful scoff, but smiled in the end.

The spotlights suddenly turned to Chaeryeong. The brunette girl inhaled strongly as she feels the eyes of people at her. Chaeryeong has hosted before, but she knew she's going to be involved into this mess that Hana and Wooyoung planned today.

She exhaled deeply before speaking, "Good afternoon everyone! As the cases of reported doxxing certain individuals and hacking into their systems rise up, we are here to present the details regarding illegal websites supporting these activities or Cybercrime in general with a use of a PowerPoint. May you lend us your ears for our talk about this issue as educating ourselves is the utmost priority."

Yeosang could hear the shakiness in her voice when the presentation was shown on the screen. The Powerpoint presentation that includes all the information about the certain topic that Chaeryeong was discussing.