CHAPTER TWO

Kang Yeosang

"Are you free this afternoon?" Wooyoung chimes in, wrapping his arm around me while walking to my locker.

I shook my head, "Sorry Woo. I have to do something later," I answered him, opening my locker to pull out some book for my next class.

"Study again?" Wooyoung rolled his eyes at my reply. "Seriously Sangie, don't you have something better to do other than study?"

I sighed in irritation, "I'm going to meet Seonghwa at the gate later." I finally told him and his eyes widen brilliantly.

"You're finally having that time of your life, eh?" He said with a teasing tone and ruffled my hair to which I dramatically jerked his hand away from me.

"He's going to tutor me, that's it."

"That's surprising. You're like an Albert Einstein and he's—ummm—an average brain head, I suppose." He mumbled without any reluctance. "Why though?" He asked curiously.

"You know I am bad at Maths, and he's really good at that subject so he insisted on tutoring me."

"I didn't know he was good at Maths."

"I mean he is pretty smart."

"But could he top your grades? Never." Wooyoung snickers.

"But he could...in bed," I whispered for him not to hear the last part.

"What?"

"Moving on," I quickly changed the topic, "You do like dissing Seonghwa so much, don't you?" I chuckled.

He playfully scoffed, "I will stop dissing him when he gets that hole of yours." He teased and I could feel a sensation of heat spreading on my cheeks.

I snorted, "Like that's ever gonna happen."

Wooyoung tsked, "You don't really have faith in yourself, huh?"

"How can I? Firstly, I can't even keep up a conversation with other people and you think I can with him?"

"Well, you need to work on that obviously."

"That's the hard part, Woo. I can't even socialize, unlike my sister."

"That's the problem, Sangie. You keep comparing yourself to Lia. No wonder why you are losing against her."

I rolled my eyes, "Wooyoung, this is not a competition. I love my sister so much. If Seonghwa makes her happy, then..." I trailed off, not knowing how to end it.

"You'll be happy? Bullshit, Yeosang. You can't even say it."

I swallowed greedily as I took my seat beside Wooyoung.

Will I be really happy?

I'm having these mixed feelings. I can't help but feel bitter at the thought of Lia and Seonghwa together. I'm not going to lie it hurts me the most, but at the same time, I don't want to ruin their relationship. What kind of a brother am I if I do that?

Wooyoung spoke again, "You know Yeosangie, you should mentally prepare yourself. What if that time comes?"

I arched an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

Wooyoung sighs.

"The time when Seonghwa will propose to her."

I laughed bitterly, "I highly doubt that. It's too early and they're still teenagers."