CHAPTER THIRTY

Third Person

Yeosang eyes stirred open and the first thing he notice was the familiar massive room. The blonde's eyes widen when he noticed that he was not in his room, then felt an arm snaked over his waist. It was definitely not his since the arm was bigger than his own.

So he looked behind to see who it was. It was Seonghwa...and he was still asleep.

"What the--" Yeosang didn't remember going to the elder's room. "How did I..." He trailed off, not knowing what to say or even react.

Yeosang calmed himself a bit and tried to remove Seonghwa's arm away from his body, but the latter groaned and pulled the former's body closer to his. Yeosang was surprised when Seonghwa unknowingly caged the younger tighter and hugged him like a pillow.

The blonde tried to suppress his smile but failed to do so. He felt the familiar butterflies that fluttered inside his tummy. He knew that Seonghwa wasn't conscious of his actions but to Yeosang, there's nothing wrong thinking that they are an actual loving married couple. He do wished it was true.

Yeosang carefully turned his body to face Seonghwa and he was awfully close to his face but Yeosang didn't mind. The elder was asleep anyway so taking a good look on his face wouldn't hurt, right?

So bad Yeosang wanted to touch and trace Seonghwa's delicate face but he was afraid that he might wake the elder up. Yeosang's eyes travelled and examined Seonghwa's striking features up close, taking every chance he had before he wakes up. Yeosang could describe all day on how beautiful Seonghwa looked and he will never get tired of it.

"Why are you so handsome?" He muttered quietly, enjoying his view.

As if on cue, Seonghwa's eyes suddenly opened.

Yeosang's eyes widen and shifted to the other side of the bed. He panicked too much to the point he fell off the bed. The blonde hissed in pain but was still surprised on Seonghwa's sudden action.

"You startled me!"

Seonghwa mischievously smirked, "Sorry, I thought you were done checking me out."

Yeosang had his jaw dropped at the raven-haired's response.

"I wasn't checking you out!" The blonde avoided eye contact, knowing to himself that he's lying. "I was just complimenting you." He reasoned.

Seonghwa chuckled, "Relax... I was just teasing you. And thank you for the compliment. I know I'm handsome."

Yeosang rolled his eyes, "Little bit conceited, aren't you?"

"Nah," The taller stood up from his bed and walked closer to the blonde. "I just know I'm handsome." He let out a small smile before getting something from the closet.

"Where's the lie though?" Yeosang mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" Seonghwa turned his gaze to face the younger again.

Yeosang covered up with a grin, "Nothing."

Seonghwa shrugged and pulled out a black shirt from his closet. The blonde then just realized that Seonghwa was half naked. Yeosang panicked again, completely forgot that he was still in the elder's room.

"Wait-- I don't remember sleeping here. Shit! Was I sleep walking?" Yeosang cussed, trying not to think any malicious things.

Seonghwa snickered, "I don't know. I don't remember either."