CHAPTER TWENTY

Kang Yeosang

"Seonghwa, I'm going to Wooyoung's house. Can you please lock my bedroom door? I most definitely don't want to smell cum on my bedsheets." I rolled my eyes at the thought of people doing unholy things in our house.

Seonghwa chuckled through the phone, "Sure thing. Will you be staying at Wooyoung's house for the night? The boys want to stay over tonight."

Perplexed as I asked, "The boys? You mean your friends? How many are you?" 

"Jongho is probably not coming. So, three are staying over --- four if Mingi's boyfriend will be joining us too." Seonghwa answered.

I put the call on mute and I looked at Wooyoung. Wooyoung has his eyebrow arched, confused. I whispered to him, "Seonghwa's friends are going to have a sleepover at our place. Can I sleepover at yours?"

"Shit. Sorry Sangie, but I'm going to be staying at my cousin's place tonight. I promised Hoseok-hyung to babysit his daughter tomorrow morning." He frowned.

I assured him with a smile, "It's fine, I'll be staying at my parents instead."

Wooyoung nodded and I returned to the call, "Hey Hwa, I'll be over tomorrow morning."

---- 

"Holy fucking shit." Wooyoung had his mouth agape as he examined how massive and beautifully constructed the house was.

"Same reaction when I first saw it."

"You never told me how rich you are--"

"Seonghwa's family." I cut him off.

"Well, you never told me how rich Seonghwa's family was. You're so lucky." He corrected his sentence, still in awe at the construction of the house.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't care about money. I love Seonghwa for who he is."

"Alright alright," he paused, "You told me that like a hundred times. I get it." He wrapped his arm around mine, "Now shall we go in?"

I nodded as we walked to our way to the house. We saw lots of cars parked just outside the territory. Many greeted us but mostly greeted Wooyoung since he's the social butterfly and quite popular for being in the dance club.

We walked inside the house and was surprised to see the decorations and series of cheering were heard at the living room. Wooyoung and I fastened our pace to see a lot of people dancing to the beat of the music. The spotlights danced in a circular motion and vibrant colors from the object roamed around the room. Alcohol was the first thing I smelled in the room. My jaw dropped when I caught people making out like there's no tomorrow. The scene disgusts me. 

Here I thought Seonghwa will celebrate his birthday with simple decorations like a birthday cake and food displayed on the table, but he actually turned the room into a nightclub: DJs playing EDM or RNB music, alcohol is present, and sex, you couldn't forget that.

This is definitely not my type of party.

"This is insane." Wooyoung commented with a grin plastered on his face, looking so excited.

I slowly nodded, agreeing to what he said. "Absolutely insane. Why don't we go home Woo--"

"How 'bout no? C'mon, Sangie. This party is lit! Just enjoy yourself!"