CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Third Person

[Flasback]
 ----  the day of the wedding in San's point of view.

"Mom, Hyunjin texted me that the event will start in fifteen minutes. Why did we stop by at the hotel?"

Mrs. Choi rolled her eyes at her son's complaint, "It'll be quick. Your Aunt Kim came back from the U.K. and I think we should see her."

San sighed, "Why not tomorrow? We will be late for the Hwangs' event."

"Your Aunt is leaving today to go to Daegu. I promise it'll be quick, I think it won't hurt to be a little late."

San sighed once again and nodded, proceeding to get out of the car. He was mesmerized at the exterior of the five-star building. Deep inside, San feels like there's something strange going on in the hotel.

Once San and Mrs. Choi entered the hotel, The older woman immediately saw the brunette lady which San remembered was Aunt Kim.

"Taeha! Nice to see you again." Miss Kim greeted with a traditional kiss on the cheek. "Wow, is this San? He's all grown up and very handsome."

San being the respectful boy he is, he bowed down with a smile, "Thank you, Aunt Kim. It is a pleasure to see you."

Miss Kim grinned, "Pleasure to see you too. Oh--and aren't you friends with the Parks' son?"

"Which Park if I may ask?" San tilted his head to the side.

"Oh goodness, let me recall their names." She paused for a bit before remembering it, "Ah yes! Park Joohee and Park Hwaseong. I forgot their son's name."

"Is it Park Seonghwa?"

"Yes, yes! Him!"

"What about them, Aunt Kim?"

She was confused for a bit, "Well aren't you here to attend his wedding?"

"Wedding?" San was also as confused as her.

Mrs. Choi laughed it off, "We're actually here to pay you a visit. There's no wedding going on with the Parks' son. Well... as I know Seonghwa's fiance passed away recently so for sure you must be mistaken."

"Is that so?" Miss Kim pointed at a ceremony ongoing on the other side of the hotel, "Then why is he marrying to some blonde guy?"

San was beyond confused. Seonghwa never told me that there's another wedding.

Unless...

"Mom, I'll go check it out. I'll meet you at the car."

San began dashing off to the event place, leaving Mrs. Choi and Miss Kim puzzled.

When San arrived, he quickly hid himself from the guests to avoid getting caught. San peeked through to see Seonghwa and...Lia's brother, Yeosang, repeatedly saying their vows and closed the ceremony with a kiss.

San gasped. He couldn't believe on what he was seeing.

"Why are they...?"

The blonde's arm was wrapped around Seonghwa's while bowing to the invited guests. 

San was so surprised and confused at the same time. Never would he thought that...this would happen.

After a few minutes of greeting, San watched the newly weds walking outside the building in a different exit. Seonghwa and Yeosang went inside the van and immediately drove off from the place.