EPILOGUE

Third Person

Yeosang woke up with a smile on his face when he felt a soft pair of lips pressed on his forehead.

"Good morning."

Yeosang moaned as he stretched his body to relieve his muscles, "Morning. I thought you went to work."

Seonghwa snuggled onto the younger, burying his head on Yeosang's neck. "I want to spend my time with you."

The younger could playfully roll his eyes at the laziness and affection, "You're going to be late for work. I'm going to be late for my work so please let me go--"

Yeosang shrieked when the elder pulled him to sit on the latter's lap and sandwiched him with his own body, making Yeosang much more smaller compared to Seonghwa's body. 

"You're not going anywhere." Seonghwa's emitted his raspy and morning voice that made Yeosang's body shudder. "I want you to stay with me, or who knows...another round?" He began teasing the smaller with a playful wink.

Yeosang scoffed, "Gosh, Seonghwa! Tell me what pills are you taking for you to be this horny in the morning?" He quickly averted his gaze away from his husband, "We just had three rounds last night. Isn't that enough?"

Seonghwa let out a deep chuckle, finding it too amusing for Yeosang to be flustered early in the morning. "As long as it's you, it's never enough. But I understand that you're tired so I won't force you or anything."

"Good, because my ass is still sore. I'm surprised I can still walk."

Seonghwa shot his husband a toothy grin while caressing his bare back. He quickly changed their positions from Yeosang sitting on his abdominal area to Seonghwa hovering over the younger. Seonghwa gave him a smug look before leaning down to kiss Yeosang's pink and shining lips.

When Seonghwa pulled out, Yeosang reacted, "Hwa! I haven't brushed my teeth!"

The elder snorted at the ridiculous statement, "What?"

"Morning breath." Yeosang rolled his eyes.

"We've been together for almost ten years and you still care about morning breath? I kissed every part of your body, even your ass--"

"Stop! You're embarrassing me!" Yeosang covered his face using both of his hands because of the embarrassment. How dare he tell such information! His face was like a tomato when re-imagining the scene last night.

Seonghwa cackled hard, removing the younger's hands away from his face, "I'm joking, I'm joking. I'm sorry," Seonghwa wasn't sorry at all, in fact, he enjoys seeing Yeosang's flustered face.

Yeosang pouted while his eyebrows were narrowed. He's angry but a cute angry.

"Get off me, you pig." Yeosang tried pushing him away but since Seonghwa's body was much more larger compared to his, he gave up. "Hwa, I'm going to be late--"

"I love you so much, baby." 

Yeosang was caught off guard. He was surprised how sweet Seonghwa can be and it made Yeosang grin so much, it felt like there was a zoo having a festival inside his stomach. Wow, even after almost ten years of being together, Seonghwa can still make him flutter like their early days.

"I love you too, Hwa."

Hearing that, Seonghwa began to pamper the younger with soft kisses on his face which made Yeosang giggle a lot. The elder didn't stop but rather went down to kiss the other's jaw and neck, finding his ticklish spot.