CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Third Person

Yeosang was so lost in thoughts. He thought about the possibilities on what's going to happen today which made him a little anxious. He doesn't know why but something is telling him that it's about the girl with the black mask he saw yesterday. He can't seem to pinpoint who it was but she was oddly familiar.

Was she eavesdropping on us? Yeosang couldn't help but thought, and that thought is now making him more agitated than before.

The blonde shut his eyes, trying not to overthink such things. He set his gaze to the whiteboard where his professor was discussing some sort of lesson related to sequences and equations. For some reason, Yeosang couldn't focus on the lesson at all. All he could think was about the girl and his anxiety.

"Mr. Kang Yeosang, are you even listening?"

The said boy looked up to meet his eyes with his professor's.

"Yes Ms. Kim." He stood up abruptly with a hint of panic in his voice.

The professor didn't seem to buy it so she tried challenging her student, "If so, then in this equation given, how are you supposed to tell if a polynomial is a factor?"

Yeosang bit his lip and tried to think of a logical answer to his teacher's question, "If the remainder is zero?" He said with a little doubt, feeling embarrassed for obvious reasons.

Ms. Kim was amazed, "I'm surprised. You are correct."

The blonde sighed in relief as his teacher asked him to take a seat. The professor went back to the discussion and Yeosang once again drifted off to his reverie. Yunho seemed to noticed so he tried asking his seatmate, "You alright?"

Yeosang turned his head to face the taller male, "Yes, I am okay."

"You seemed to be nervous." Yunho tilted his head to the side.

"That was just guess. I was surprised I got it right."

Yunho beamed a smile, "That's lucky of you."

"Right." I mumbled then set his attention back to the discussion.

----

"So you're basically telling me that there's this girl stalking you?" Wooyoung concluded everything Yeosang had told him, while walking their way to the cafeteria since it's their break time.

Yeosang nodded slowly, "I guess you can put it that way."

Wooyoung nudged his best friend's shoulder as he gasp dramatically, "Dude, what if she likes you?"

The older gave a subtle shrug, "Look, I don't know about that in particular. One thing for sure, she seemed suspicious."

"Suspicious? I can tell. But either way, you have to be careful. You said that you and Jongho were talking that day...what if she was eavesdropping on your conversation?"

"Exactly why I'm getting so anxious. What if that person tells Seonghwa everything? Goodness, just the thought of it is making me shit my pants."

Wooyoung snorted, "It's going to be pretty hard. I mean, I feel like she doesn't even have the evidence. How will Seonghwa believe her then?"

"I'd sell my kidney if she does have the evidence."

"Relax, Yeosang. You are being paranoid again. Nothing's going to happen, and if something bad happens, I'd sell my kidney with you." Wooyoung joked as they make their way to the vacant table in the cafeteria.