SPECIAL CHAPTER

Third Person

30 years later...

"Daddy! Where did you put my flowers?!"

A panicky voice was heard all over the room along with harsh footsteps. Yeosang and Seonghwa's only daughter, Ria, sighed in distress as she knew what her parents are up to again.

When Ria arrived at the living room, the couple was standing in front of her with Seonghwa crossing his arms and Yeosang holding the flowers.

And both of them were not amused.

"D-Dada, y-you found t-them." Ria smiled sheepishly while caressing her shoulder.

"Yeah, no shit." Yeosang rolled his eyes, "Tell us who gave this to you?"

The girl stomped her foot and emitted a groan, "Dada! I'm twenty-seven years old, goodness sake! I'm not a baby anymore! And that's from Jaehyuk, he told me that he sent his cousin to buy me flowers."

Yeosang's face flushed pink, "O-Oh..."

Seonghwa chuckled mockingly at his husband, "Honey, you're being paranoid again. You know how Ria is very loyal to her soulmate." The elder snaked his hand around Yeosang's waist, giving it a kiss on the head.

Their youngest daughter could gag how lovey-dovey her parents are.

But either way, Ria really appreciated her parents' efforts for her and her three annoying brothers.

What Ria doesn't understand is why Yeosang is so protective over her.

Well because one, Ria looks identical to Lia. Yeosang is afraid that Ria might make the same mistake as Lia did, and he's not letting that happen. Two, Ria used to be cursed so he is extremely careful about it.

But it was a relief that Ria married her soulmate at the age of twenty, although it was strange that Ria's soulmate happens to be Jongho's son, Jaehyuk, who is currently studying his last year in Cambridge.

Nevertheless, they were all happy. That's what matters.

"Ugh, you guys are already sixty years old and you're still being so affectionate. It disgusts me." Ria teased the pair by covering her eyes.

"Still sassy, aren't you dear? You are just like your Dada." Seonghwa beamed a smile.

Yeosang was about to protest and hit his husband playfully when a doorbell suddenly rang through the house.

"I'll get that!" Ria insisted and walked to where the door was located. The couple followed afterwards.

As Ria opened the door, she was greeted by a young man in his 20s, had black hair, and a small scar on his cheek.

"Hi! May I help you?"

"Good day, miss. By any chance, do you know who Kang Yeosang and Park Seonghwa are?"

Ria arched an eyebrow, "They're my parents. Who are you?"

Yeosang overheard their conversation. The young man was about to answer the girl but Yeosang quickly butted in and slightly pushed Ria to the side to see the young man clearly.

"S-San?"

The young man stretched a smile, teary-eyed, and happy to know that he found his two best friends. "Yeosang, it's been so long."

Seonghwa came behind his husband, very surprised to know that his best friend slash cousin is finally back, "San? Oh my god, bro. Y-You are..."