CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

Third Person

Yeosang, Seonghwa, and Wooyoung had their heads down as the Dean was viewing the file that Ryujin had shown him. The three are in the Principal's office as they were anticipating on the older male's judgements.

Yeosang had been a good role model for the school, so it's natural for him to worry about it. He did not want his parents to know for it'll surely surprise them. Ever since Lia's death, things hadn't been the best for the blonde.

Seonghwa had his head bowed down but in his peripheral viewpoint, he kept checking on Yeosang every minute. The raven-haired could care less about the suspension or whatever punishment will the Dean give him. All he could worry about is his husband. The latter was already traumatized with the information from Wooyoung and Hana. Seonghwa wouldn't want to witness another episode of Yeosang's panic attacks.

Wooyoung could see his best friend's twitching fingers, and all the younger felt was guilt. It wasn't his intention to scare Yeosang like that. That is why he felt like he was the one to be blamed.

"Exploitation once again. I already gave Hana lots of warning and suspensions but no use. I should've expelled her earlier. I noticed that you three are her targets. I want to apologize on behalf of her. I'm truly sorry, this won't happen ever again." The Dean apologized sincerely, sympathizing the three students.

Seonghwa looked up to face the Dean, "It's okay, Mr. Kim. I apologize for also causing a scene back there."

"It is fine, don't do it again next time please. Even though you three are the victims, I won't let this slide because you still violated the rules...especially you, Wooyoung."

Wooyoung bit his bottom lip when hearing that. He slowly nod his head, "Yes, Mr. Kim. I accept whatever punishment you will give me."

The Dean nodded, "Before I give your punishments, I want to hear the whole story. I want you to please elaborate what was the beef between you three and Lee Hana."

Yeosang lift his head up, not knowing where to start.

Seonghwa noticed the moderate trembling that Yeosang was showing and it was painfully obvious to watch, so instead he started off.

"Before Lia's death, Hana and Lia had some argument and eventually grew hatred towards each other."

The Dean cocked an eyebrow, "Argument about what?" He asked.

"Me." Seonghwa avoided eye contact, feeling a bit remorseful that he's the reason why behind all of this. "Lia used to be my girlfriend and Hana is insanely obsessed with me. I have no idea why." He  sighed out with a frown.

"I see." The Dean understood then switched his gaze to Yeosang, "Then how come you're a part of it?"

The blonde pursed his lips, "It's complicated, Mr. Kim. There's this particular secret that only Jongho, Wooyoung and I know. Unfortunately, Hana was the one who unveiled that secret, which caused a lot of conflict between me and Seonghwa." Yeosang was nervous but managed to say it effortlessly.

Wooyoung nodded in agreement, "That's true, Mr. Kim. I got detention because of that. She was also planning something evil against Yeosang. So I didn't hesitate to join her. I was going to betray her and get her expelled but little did I know she was the reason why Lia is dead." He explained his side.

"Okay, I've heard enough. Please promise me that you won't pull off these dangerous acts ever again, Wooyoung. It's too risky and I want you to be safe at all times. Next time if anything happens, tell it to me directly."