CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

Third Person

Yeosang came to school with a huge smile on his face. He still could not believe that Seonghwa liked him back. 

Although, it was a rush. Within two months after Lia's death, Seonghwa finally moved on from her then begun liking Yeosang instead. It was weird and strange for him at first, thinking that fate must even work this way?

Either way, Yeosang was happy that their feelings are mutual now, making the arranged marriage easier for them. The blonde loved every moment of it, especially after their confessions. 

And he's also happy that his dreams came true.

Yeosang walked to his locker to get some books for his first class. When he arrived there, he met eyes with his...'best friend', Wooyoung. The blonde frowned, contemplating if he should even smile at him or greet him, but looks like Wooyoung sassed him off and began talking to Yeonjun and Changbin -- completely ignoring the blonde's presence.

Yeosang watched how Wooyoung walked away with his friends. Not going to lie, but for Yeosang he felt like breaking down again. One of his worst nightmares had happened in real life.

It looked like his friendship with Wooyoung is now over.

Yeosang let out a forced laugh, "I have no friends now."

"Hey Yeosang?" 

Yeosang was startled at the familiar voice, he then turned back to see the youngest in Seonghwa's group.

"Jongho? What are you doing here?" 

The red-haired smiled, "Yeosang, I want to thank you for everything. I haven't been the best person lately but I'm really glad you helped me change."

Yeosang smiled, "You're always welcome. How are you and Seonghwa, by the way?"

"We're actually good now. We are back to being friends again, even though I still feel like I don't deserve his forgiveness."

"Hey, Jongho. Your past mistakes doesn't define you. What is important is you learn from it. We screw up and we grow, so don't worry about it. I'm sure Seonghwa has already moved on from it, and I think you should too."

Jongho smiled at the advice, "You know, you really have the wisest words and give the best advices. I think I might need you in my life." He rubbed his nape shyly.

Yeosang flung an arm around the younger, "If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here. I'll always lend an ear." He smiled, "Come on, let's get to your class."

----

After morning classes, Yeosang received a text from Seonghwa.

seonghwa:
meet me at the rooftop :))

Yeosang playfully rolled his eyes and smiled at the message. He giggled when Seonghwa sent a funny emoji while making his way to the rooftop. 

They have ten minutes left before going to their next class, so Yeosang made sure to be quick.

When the blonde finally arrived, he saw that no one was at the rooftop. He was puzzled for a moment but felt two arms wrapped around his waist and the latter's lips on Yeosang's ear.

"I missed you." Seonghwa's hot and minty breath waved over the blonde's ear and Yeosang felt chills running down to his spine. 

Despite feeling the butterflies in his stomach, he felt uncomfortable thinking that students may possibly see them together. So he removed the elder's arms away from his waist and pushed him inside the storage room which is three steps below the rooftop.