CHAPTER FOURTY-TWO

Third Person

Seonghwa woke up with a smile on his face. The sun shining and the heat warming his body up due to the thick blankets. He looked to his right to see Yeosang peacefully sleeping...and pale.

Seonghwa softly patted the blonde's head, trying to wake him up, "Sangie, wake up. We are going to be late for school."

There's no answer from Yeosang and this made Seonghwa's heart raced in fear. Slowly, he placed his hand over Yeosang's forehead. His temperature was alright but when the elder checked his pulse, it was pacing rapidly.

"Yeosang?" He shake the blonde's body but still no response. "Sangie, wake up. You're scaring me."

Seonghwa abruptly stood up and watched Yeosang's body fall to the couch.

The blond did not wake up at all. His body was motionless, pale, and frail.

The elder slowly checked Yeosang's nose to know if the latter was breathing.

That's when Seonghwa realized...

Yeosang is not breathing.

"S-Sangie..." Seonghwa began to panic, he did not know what to do. The thought of Yeosang dying was the least thing he expected today.

Seonghwa tried to perform CPR but no use. His tears had already fallen out due to the shock and fear of his husband's unconsciousness.

Seonghwa quickly grabbed his car keys and rushed to the car that was parked outside the house. He turned on the engine and went back inside to carry Yeosang from the couch to the car.

After that, Seonghwa immediately drove away from the sidewalk. He called his parents to informed what happened to Yeosang.

"M-Mom...Yeosang is not breathing." Seonghwa stammered out, trying to focus the road on his way to the hospital.

"What?! What happened? Take him to the hospital!"

"I am, Mom! I don't know what happened to him...but I'll send you the address."

"Okay, darling. Please be safe."

"I will."

Seonghwa ended the phone call and checked his husband for a brief moment.

He was so scared and he's getting deja vu again.

He does not want to lose him like he did with Lia.

----

"W-Who are you?"

Yeosang moved back, startled to see a woman with long grey hair, standing in front of him with a light smile on her face. Yeosang maintained eye contact with her as he was trying figure out who she was.

"Follow me."

"W-Wait! I don't even know who you are. Why should I follow you?" The blonde stammered.

The woman smiled and repeated, "Follow me."

Yeosang took a deep breath while his arms wrapped around his own body and eyes closed. He tried pinching himself to see if he was dreaming. Oh he wished he was, but as soon as he opened his eyes, he is still in the same place. It terrifies him more.

"Pinching yourself won't do anything, darling. If you want answers then you should follow me." The same woman uttered out before walking away.

Answers? Yeosang seemed skeptical but the woman's words is drawing him forward. What is strange is that the woman looks oddly familiar to Yeosang. It seemed like...he saw her before but could not pinpoint where.

MY SISTER'S GROOM || SEONGSANGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें