CHAPTER ELEVEN

Third Person

Seonghwa decided to go to school early because he felt like he didn't want to see his parents after the commotion between them. After leaving the Kangs' residence, he went to Hongjoong's place to stay the night as he felt like didn't want to go back to his house. Hongjoong was surprised but worried at the older's condition, Seonghwa looked pissed and distressed rather than he was before.

Seonghwa entered the room where his first subject was located. He plopped down his bag and took a seat abruptly. He put on his hood to cover his head and crossed his arms. He zoned out for a while, not even bothering his classmates entering the room.

He took a glance on his schedule that was glued to his identification card. He didn't have Maths today, which is the only class he shared with Yeosang. He was quite thankful, he doesn't want to see him anyway...especially when he harshly hurt him with his words yesterday.

Yeosang, on the other hand, hasn't recovered from what happened yesterday. He felt like he didn't want to go to school today. He wanted to lie down and cry all day and night. But Wooyoung, without knowing his current situation, wanted him to go to school because he needed to present the project together. Yeosang just sighed and prepared himself for today.

Few hours had passed and it was lunch break. Seonghwa sat on his table with his friends. He noticed that Jongho wasn't in the table yet, usually he would be the first one to arrive.

"Where is Jongho?" Seonghwa decided to ask his friends to which they replied "I don't know." with a subtle shrug.

Seonghwa noticed that Jongho has been awfully quiet ever since Lia's death. He knew how close they were which is probably the reason why he has been down lately.

Seonghwa shrugged as well, letting it go. He must have been busy. Seonghwa thought, so he didn't want to make it a big deal for him.

The raven-haired glanced at the table where Yeosang was seated with his friend named Wooyoung as he recalled. Seonghwa slightly felt bad for the younger that he had to be involved in his family matter. Yeosang must have felt like he was a burden to Seonghwa's family that he had to marry Seonghwa for the better. That's what Seonghwa thought.

Seonghwa sighed again. He still doesn't understand why his family had to be in a curse. He doesn't understand why his family believed in this weird religion he's in. He doesn't even know if the curse is true or not.

He felt a vibration on his pocket, so he lazily pulled the mobile phone out and answered the call without checking the ID caller.

"Hello?"

"Seonghwa!"

He moved his phone away from his ear at the sound of his mother yelling. So instead he put the audio on speaker, knowing it's going to be another episode of his mother nagging.

"What mom?" He nonchalantly said, fidgeting the keychain hanging on his bag in boredom.

"Seo-Seonghwa...it's yo-your father!" Mom stammered with anxiousness evident in her tone.

Seonghwa gulped nervously, feeling his heart insanely pounding to the beat.

"What happened to Dad?"

"T-There was a shooting accident inside the c-company! Your dad was s-shot and he's in—in critical condition!"

Those words caused Seonghwa to abruptly storm off the cafeteria, earning glances from students and staffs but the raven-haired didn't give a damn. He ran to his car and drove to where the hospital is located with the help of his mother.