CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Third Person

"The call was pretty much unexpected. Why do we have to go a bar all of a sudden?" Hongjoong whined, taking his first step inside the clubhouse.

"Stop nagging. I want to get wasted." Seonghwa retorted, making his way to the counter.

His two best friends, plus Mingi's boyfriend, followed him and took a seat. An hour ago, the eldest called Hongjoong, Mingi, and Yunho for barhopping. Mingi is surely excited about it, Yunho is neutral while Hongjoong thinks it's not a great idea.

Hongjoong grew suspicious to why Seonghwa didn't invite their other friend, San since he is always willing to go when it comes to parties and drinking. The blue-haired might have thought that they have some beef, but it can't be about what happened last week at the cafeteria. They were okay a while ago. That is what Hongjoong thought.

Mingi didn't really notice Seonghwa's new behavior and asked the bartender for a drink. Yunho, on the other hand, was concerned for Seonghwa, but it seemed like the raven-haired wasn't in the mood to chat at all.

Seonghwa requested a strong drink to the bartender. 

"Is there a problem, Seonghwa? You're not usually like this." Hongjoong asked, and the question made the two lovebirds drilled their gazes on Seonghwa's.

The question also caught Seonghwa off guard, so he faced Hongjoong blankly. "No. I just want to drink. That's it."

The shortest male didn't believe a single thing, "Seonghwa, I know you. You're acting strange and you want to drink. This is so unplanned and sudden. There must be something bothering you."

Yunho agreed, "Hongjoong is right, Hwa. You know drinking won't solve your problem. You can tell us anything. We are here for you." He tried to advice.

The bartender served them their drinks and immediately left as soon as served.

Seonghwa took a gulp of the drink and replied, "Thanks, but a drink is what I really need right now."

Hongjoong exhaled in defeat, shaking his head upon his friend's stubbornness.

"By the way, why didn't you invite San?" Mingi added.

Seonghwa internally rolled his eyes at the mentioned person. The pink-haired is the reason why Seonghwa wanted to get wasted. He is very irritated at the thought of his husband and his best friend hanging out together.

And for obvious reasons, Seonghwa doesn't want to admit that.

"Apparently he's too busy with someone." The raven-haired's brows arched as he took a sip of his drink.

"Ouu, it might be his crush. Was it Yeosang?" Mingi insensitively teased, knowing it will annoy the elder. "Can't believe he's really taking that blondie seriously. That is so not like him. I hope they get together one day."

Seonghwa smashed his hand on the table which made the three of them flinch. Hongjoong's eyes widen and held the former's arm, trying to calm him down. But Seonghwa's fury took over him and eyed Mingi with irritation evident on his face.

"Yo Hwa, I was just kidding." Mingi said, regretting upon teasing his friend.

"You should've known before you said that." Seonghwa was obviously pissed, taking a whole glass of vodka down to his throat.

The eldest then left the counter, leaving the three of them dumbfounded. 

Yunho glared at his boyfriend, "Really Mingi? You had to say that in front of him?"