CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

Third Person

Yeosang went back home by himself. He haven't talked to Wooyoung the whole day, noticing that he'd been distant towards him. Yeosang wanted to get rid of that thought, so he tried contacting his best friend.

His phone kept dialing, and after three tries; Yeosang gave up.

"Why is he not answering? He would always answer my calls." The blonde mumbled to himself before placing his phone on the bed. "Maybe he's just busy." He shrugged to himself, but deep down he's overthinking that he's avoiding him because of San's closure to him.

Yeosang kept assuring himself that it's not about San. Wooyoung already said that he would never ruin his friendship with him because of his liking for San.

Yeosang hoped that he would keep that promise... because Wooyoung is the only one he has now.

Meanwhile, Seonghwa received a call from San that they will meet at Aurora's Casino. Seonghwa never liked the thought of going to casinos, but since San persuaded him so, he decided to go.

Seonghwa arrived at the building.
It's enormous. He can't believe San's parents owned this place.

His phone was ringing, he checked the I.D. caller to see it was San. "Hello?"

"Ready for a game of Russian Roulette?"

Seonghwa's eyes widen, "What the fuck did you just say?! I am not risking my life for it."

"I'm just kidding, my friend. It's just roulette."

"Ugh! Can you just come out and show me the way?"

"I'm already here." San said while walking towards Seonghwa with his phone over his ear.

The elder ended the call and rolled his eyes when San's finally in front of him, "Why do you want to play roulette after school?"

"When I said 'may the best man win' I mean it, Park Seonghwa." The pink-haired smirked. "Oh and great acting back there. I almost believed you. But I'm getting a little impatient already. Why don't we spice things up, eh?"

Seonghwa squinted his eyes, "By spicing things up, you mean playing roulette?"

"Uh-huh." San crossed his arms with his infamous uneven smile, he lead the way to the casino. "You mentioned that you played roulette with your dad and his friends? And you kept winning. Let's see if you can win against me."

When they both arrived at the place, Seonghwa was puzzled upon his rival's words.

"And person who is going to win..." San trailed his words off. "Is going to win a prize. What do you say?"

"Look, San. I don't have that much money with me, so will you excuse me. I have something to do." Seonghwa turned his back, supposedly to exit the building but--

"Who says the prize is going to be money?" San chuckled and his hand caressed the roulette table.

Seonghwa faced San again, "Then what's the prize?"

San laughing inaudibly made the other male sigh heavily, preparing to hear what the prize will be.

San placed the ball on the zero number of the wheel before setting his gaze back to Seonghwa.

"Kang Yeosang."

And without hesitation, Seonghwa removed his jacket and threw it on the ground before walking to the roulette table.