CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Third Person

Yeosang couldn't process anything. He was just standing there with his eyes wide open, feeling the elder's soft lips pressing onto his own.

Seonghwa just kissed him. Again.

That's the second time Seonghwa has kissed him, and Yeosang swore he missed his lover's lips. He never knew that he was craving for it. All Yeosang felt was euphoria at the moment and he never wanted it to end.

But that euphoric feeling washed away when the blonde physically felt a familiar stinging sensation on his hip, the same hip where the tattoo was marked.

Knowing the blonde's pain, Seonghwa felt Yeosang's small yelp so he wrapped his arm around his husband's waist, securing him in place while deepening the kiss.

Yeosang shuts his eyes as he was gripping Seonghwa's black t-shirt, holding onto him because of the pain on his hip. He felt like he was having an inflammation of gastritis and he hated it because it is excruciating. Therefore, he couldn't enjoy the kiss.

His body was heating and sweating, trying to endure the pain but he was frail.

After a fifteen-second kiss, Yeosang's body gave up and luckily Seonghwa caught him before he passed out.

"Yeosang?" The elder shook Yeosang's body, obviously worried for his husband's condition.  Seonghwa suddenly felt guilty but he had no choice for it could be the answer to his question.

The latter carried the blonde and laid him on the bed beside him. Seonghwa turned on the A.C. to its highest mode to it would cool the younger's body. Then, he grabbed a random shirt and wiped Yeosang's sweat on his forehead and his pale chest.

As Seonghwa was wiping the younger's sweat, he could finally see the mark on Yeosang's hip.

Seonghwa traced the mark on the unconscious male's hip that is now much longer than the previous one

Seonghwa traced the mark on the unconscious male's hip that is now much longer than the previous one. He noticed that Seonghwa's initials were also painted on Yeosang's skin which made the older confused yet relieved.

The mark is now complete.

He heard groaning from the younger so he gazed back to Yeosang's eyes.

"What happened...?" Yeosang asked as soon as he opened his eyes.

"You passed out and I think it's because of how you endured the pain to get this mark."

Yeosang sat up in an abrupt manner when seeing the mark, it freaked him out. "W-W-What does this mean? Why do I have this? What do you know about this?"

Seonghwa sat on the bed and gently pushed Yeosang's body down, "Lay down, you might faint again," Yeosang complied but was still utterly confused on what was happening.

First, Seonghwa kissed him almost so casually, then took care of him, then getting a longer mark, then passing out. It occurred so fast that the blonde wasn't able to comprehend everything.