CHAPTER SIX

Kang Yeosang

I couldn't believe it.

I would never think Lia would do this. She's been keeping so many secrets from me, let alone Seonghwa. Questions filled in my mind; how's, when's, and why's. This is absurd. I felt betrayed for Seonghwa.

As soon as Jongho walked away from Lia's sight, she rode the car and started the engine. My eyes widen when I heard the sound of the engine running through my ears. She knows how to drive?!

I ran towards the car and grasp the car handle to open it. I instantly went inside the vehicle. I darted my gaze to Lia's face, who was startled at my sudden appearance.

"Yeosang? What are you doing here?" Her eyes are wide enough for me to tell that she was terrified.

I ignored her question and spat back, "What are you doing here?! It's almost eight and you are out here alone at night?" I sort of lied, but I was waiting for the right time to tell her.

"I had to do something." She said with gritted teeth and without eye contact.

"Do what?"

Lia rolled her eyes in irritation. "Something important. You don't need to know."

I scoffed in disbelief. Now she won't tell me what's going on with her?

"Then why were you with Choi Jongho? What is up with you guys?"

Lia looked at me with fear evident in her eyes. "Y-You saw that?" She stammered.

I nodded vigorously, "Yes, so tell me why were you with him? Why was he kissing your bump?"

I knew I was pressuring her to the max as I could see her hands trembling while gripping on the steering wheel. Lia opened her mouth but eventually closed again.

I sat still to face my direction to the road.

"Jongho is the father, isn't he?"

I cut to the chase.

"Which is the reason why you didn't want to keep the baby. Am I right?"

I said straightforwardly.

Silence took over us for a while. Lia did not answer to which I nodded. I was right all along. But I don't understand why she would do that? Was Seonghwa not enough for her?

I understood that she was scared of what everyone will think.

I usually side with her, but not this time. Lia may be my sister, but what she did was morally wrong. She cheated on Seonghwa. She betrayed almost all of us. She broke the promise between them.

"You have to tell Seonghwa." I advised her, which it should be the right thing to do.

Lia glared at me and scoffed at my words, "Are you serious?! I am never going to tell him."

"Lia, Seonghwa has every right to know. He's going to be your husband soon. You can't just lie to him that it's his baby!"

"I don't want him to find out so you better keep your mouth shut."

My jaw dropped at the way she spoke to me, "Don't speak to me in that tone, Kang Lia. You better tell him or else I will."

"You wouldn't dare." I could see tears forming in her eyes.

I inhaled sharply, slightly feeling bad for making her cry. "Tell him yourself before you regret it." I lowered down the tone of my voice.

"Get out."