CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Third Person's P.O.V.

Today is the day.

Kang Yeosang is finally going to marry Park Seonghwa.

The blonde boy looked at himself in the mirror. The white suit that he's wearing fits his petite body perfectly. The stylist applied makeup on his face that made him look like a prince today. He knew that marrying Seonghwa would be a dream come true, but it didn't change the fact that he's feeling anxious about his own wedding. He didn't know the reason why.

A loud vibration was heard around the room, Yeosang checked who it was to see Wooyoung on the line ID. He took a deep breath and answered it.

"Hey, Woo."

"Sangie, today is the day! How do you feel right now?"

"I feel like shitting bricks."

Wooyoung cackled at his best friend's reply. "Don't tell me you're nervous. C'mon, imagine it's just a normal ceremony. Nothing bad will happen."

The blonde rolled his eyes back to heaven, "How is that suppose to calm me down? I might embarrass myself there at the altar."

"Don't be too pessimistic, Sangie. Plus, isn't that the most exciting part?"

"Which one? Standing in front of the altar while I'm going to embarrass the fuck out of myself? Yeah, no shit. I'm not excited for that."

"No, you dumbass. Kissing Seonghwa is what I meant. You are going to have your first kiss with him!" Wooyoung exclaimed, "Finally after nineteen years. I can't believe my best friend is growing up now." The lavender-haired boy faked wiped his tears away dramatically.

Yeosang couldn't help but snicker at his remark. "I'm still older than you, Wooyoung."

"At least I have more experience." Wooyoung retorted with a victorious smirk.

"You're still a virgin." Yeosang spat back.

"Hey don't call me out like that you bitch." Wooyoung gasped and acted like he was hurt. "Anyway, what time is the wedding? And can't I really come?" Yeosang felt Wooyoung's pout on the other line.

Yeosang checked the clock that was hanging on the wall as it read 8:15 a.m.

"I have to be there in fifteen minutes. And no, as much as I want you to be my best man--"

"Bridesmaid, you mean?"

"Yah! I ain't no bride, but whatever you imply -- you really can't come, Woo. Seonghwa will kill me if you do." The blonde haired boy said. Wooyoung huffed in dissapointment.

Before Wooyoung could even react, Yeosang's mother knocked on the door and invited herself in. "Yeosang dear, are you ready -- oh wow sweetie, you look like a prince today." His mother complimented with a smile.

Yeosang quickly ended the call and reminded himself to text Wooyoung later. He kissed his mother's cheek and pulled away with a smile.

"Are you ready, Sangie?" His mother asked and Yeosang could help but sigh internally but nodded with a hint of nervousness evident on his face.

"Yes Mom." He replied and his mother wrapped her arm around Yeosang's before leaving the room.

---

Yeosang never felt so nervous in his life. His hands were trembling in agitation. He heard the classical music playing inside the hall. The door opened for the guest to enter, white flowers and lace fabric designed on each side of the isle. It looked simple, but wonderful. The blonde noticed that there weren't many guests which is understandable as it's only Yeosang's and Seonghwa's family who's invited. No more, no less.