CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Kang Yeosang

"Okay now that is weird as fuck but at the same time it's cool. You sure you didn't tattooed this yesterday?" Wooyoung examined the doodle on my skin, tracing the letter S that is now marked on my hip.

My eyes rolled at his question, "Of course not. I wouldn't have the time to even go to a tattoo shop after my wedding. It just...magically appears out of nowhere." I let go the hem of my sweater to cover my body.

"Have you asked Seonghwa about it?"

I sat on the bench of the school's rooftop. "Not yet. Things are just in the way." I replied while huffing out.

"Well, I suggest you should tell Seonghwa sooner or later. This could be a part of the soulmate thingy or curse shit or whatever you call that." Wooyoung sat beside me then hugged his knees together.

"Yeah, I think so too." I nodded in agreement with a giggle.

"Well, speaking of Seonghwa...how was the wedding?" Wooyoung asked with a smirk.

I smiled as I remembered that moment where we held hands and say our vows. On how Seonghwa looked so gorgeous in that dapper attire. And I couldn't forget our first kiss that lasted like three seconds, it may be nothing to him but it was meaningful to me. It was perfect.

"It's okay."

Wooyoung deadpanned, looking unconvinced at my casual reply, "Okay? I'm sure it's more than 'okay'. C'mon, I need details bitch." He cheekily smiled and moved his face close to mine.

I gently pushed his face away from mine, "Stop Woo. No homo."

He rolled his eyes, "Fine, but was Seonghwa a good kisser?"

I narrowed my brows, "Why do you wanna know?"

"Just answer the goddamn question."

I tsked, "He was gentle, and the kiss was brief but I enjoyed it."

Wooyoung clapped like a child, "You want more?"

"Aish, will you stop teasing me? I'm getting embarrassed by the second."

He rolled his eyes playfully, "Geez, okay fine." he mumbled before changing the subject. 

"Oh by the way, I heard Jongho comes to school rarely. Have you told Seonghwa about that issue between him and Lia?"

I mentally slap myself, I completely forgot about that. 

"No." I answered truthfully. I didn't have the time to tell Seonghwa everything because of the events happening lately.

"You know, I actually saw Jongho visiting Lia's grave yesterday." Wooyoung said.

I cocked an eyebrow, "You did?"

Wooyoung replied with a hum, "Yeah. Yesterday, I went to your sister's grave to pay a visit, I was surprised Jongho was there, crying is eyes out."

I frowned, "He must've loved her so much." I mumbled with my head down, "I also saw him the other day placing a bouquet of flowers on her grave." I added.

Wooyoung sighed and stood up to face me, "You know, I think Jongho is having a hard time so I think he hasn't told Seonghwa anything yet. I would be the same honestly. I know it's wrong but I think it is better to advice and listen to Jongho and his side first instead of you telling Seonghwa about that issue."