♥️TWENTY-TWO♥️

ARAISHA'S POV:-

I hugged Rose and started to cry as soon as she came..."Araisha what's wrong...tell me and why is your father here..does aunty knows...tell me atleast..."..she said..

I was clutching to her and only crying.."everything is finished...he has decided I'll get engaged tomorrow and married this week..."...I told her...she pulled me away..."engaged to whom..tell me...I'll help you..."she said...

"You can't do anything..and niether can I...I don't know who I am getting engaged to..he just asked me to do so and threatened me if I won't I'll bear consequences.."I told her..."are you out of your mind...how can you agree to do this...just refuse him...kick him out...I and Mark are there for you.."Rose said..."I can't...he will kill mumma..."..I told her in a whisper....

"When I came back from the store he was already there...I don't have any other options...he said that he'll kill me and my mother if I won't listen...and you know...I'll do anything to save her..."..I told her... Rose looked at me and started to cry too..."what about you...what if you're marrying someone old or a violent man...what if he mistreats you...come... we'll both talk to aunty...she will understand...".. Rose said...

"You know her heart is weak..she won't be able to take another attack... doctor has asked me to see that no stress is given to her....I can't loose her Rose...she is the only one I have...I don't know how will I ever live without mumma...she is my everything....please..don't make this difficult for me... atleast you be with me... please...."..I told her in a whisper and continued crying.... Rose hugged me and she cried too....

We were both sitting on my bed when the door to my room opened..."Girl have you brought a dress for her...."..papa asked Rose...she narrowed her eyes and looked at him..."don't talk to me in this tone...you are nobody to me...I won't take shit from you...I am here for Araisha and Aunty..."she said...

Papa looked at her furiously and came forward...I stepped infront of Rose to save her...."please don't harm her papa... please I beg you..."..I told him shivering...he came and pulled my hair..."leave her.."Rose shouted..."I won't let you talk to me this way...you want to meet her in future or not..I'll kick you out of here if you ever again interfere in our family matters...got it..."..he told Rose...Rose clenched her teeth and nodded..."now leave the dress here and get out... come tomorrow if you want to...I don't trust you...got it girl...now go..."Papa said...Rose came forward and hugged me..."I'll come tomorrow...be strong..."she said and went away...

Papa came forward and slapped me hard..."don't do anything that I won't do... sleep now... tomorrow is your engagement...I want you to look beautiful....."papa said and pushed me on the bed..he locked the door and went away...I shivered and sat on the window sill and cried the whole night...

Today is the day of my engagement...Mumma woke me up early and smiled... she was looking so much happier than always...my heart clenched and I hugged her..."Today is your engagement...I am so excited my princess is getting married... papa showed you the picture of your going to be husband..."..Mumma said...I nodded and tears filled my eyes...Mumma kissed my forehead..."go and have a bath...Rose would be here soon...we have to leave for the venue...papa has seen all the arrangements..."..mumma said and I nodded and went for a bath...

When I came out Rose was already there...I hugged her.."are you fine...".
She asked me...I nodded and sat down near the dressing table...then Rose helped me dry my hair and get ready for my engagement...