♥️TWENTY-SIX♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

We were all on the way of the wedding venue and my mind was still angry at that bitch...I know exactly what her purpose is of marriage to me...it's money and a luxurious life.... and I am going to make her regret the decision each and every day of our marriage..

Mom and dad were unhappy with me and I know how much both of them hate Araisha...and Araisha needs to know how much she had hurt all of us with her actions six years ago...even though mom and dad are disappointed with me for going through this marriage...but I understand it's for my satisfaction..for my Revenge

For six years I have always thought what a stupid asshole I was that I got in her advances...I had fallen in love with her and in return she broke my heart so brutally that it doesn't seems to be joining again...I had tried everything to distract myself from her thoughts...but everything failed... Araisha's betrayal was carved too deep in my heart to heal so soon...

And on top of it I didn't go to ask for her hand for marriage...Her bastard father came and offered her hand..and on top of it when I asked Araisha she didn't refuse on the day of the engagement...she willingly said she wants to marry me.....when the bait herself wants to come infront of the lion...who is the lion to resist...

We reached at the venue and the voice of soft music, bright lights and beautiful flowers welcomed us..."Wow Kabir the place is so beautiful..."..Rohan said...I nodded......Anusha and Sejal were very excited seeing me getting married...since I was the one who always denied getting married...I always wanted to live a free life...look where revenge has landed you Kabir..I thought to myself...

"Welcome Kabir Ji...I hope you like the decorations..."..Satish said folding his hands...that was no exception that the fucker spent a lot of money on the preparations for the wedding...the venue was indeed beautifully decorated..... Araisha's mother smiled warmly at me and I returned her smile...she is the only one in this family who I like...I hate Satish and Araisha from the core of my heart....she performed pooja and welcomed all of us in...."My son in law looks so handsome..."..She whispered...I smiled , held her hand and helped her to get in...seeing her so weak and frail made me feel a little bad..she obviously wasn't taking care of herself..."You need to take care of yourself aunty...I hope you haven't been stressing yourself for the preparations.."I asked her..."please call me mumma now...and I am taking care of myself..even if I die there is no problem now...-.."she was about to continue I stopped her.."no talks about dyeing now...come let's go in.."..I told her...she wiped her eyes and smiled at me warmly..."Thank you beta.."she said when I helped her to sit...i smiled and walked away to the pavilion to perform the wedding rituals...

I was still performing the rituals when the priest asked to call the bride...the whole banquet hall filled with awws and whispers...I turned around to look at the commotion when my breathe got stuck in my throat...

Araisha was descending down the stairs with that stupid short girl along with her whose name was Rose I guess...my eyes were stuck on her...I turned around and saw Rohan looking at Araisha too but he looked away when he saw me noticing...

I turned around and saw Rohan looking at Araisha too but he looked away when he saw me noticing