♥️TWELVE♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

I was sleeping soundly when I received Nikhil's call...."Araisha is eloping with me..."he said and fuck I thought it was a sick joke....I will kill him if it's the truth...damn I love her...I can't bear this..."meet me in the highway in half an hour...save her if you could..."he said...and fuck if my heart didn't hammer...."I'll kill you Nikhil even if you would touch her..."I told him....and I would fucking destroy him..."too late Kabir..."he said...my heart started beating so fast....god please tell it's a sick joke...I can't bear it....

I was rushing outside when dad saw me..."Kabir where are you going..."he said..."Dad...Nikhil...he said he is eloping with Araisha....I need to stop him...he called me and asked me to come to the highway in half an hour... I have to go..."I told him..."wait...I'll come with you...don't go alone...I don't trust that bastard and his dad...what if they harm you...and we should call Araisha's father too...what if she is in trouble..and worst of all...what if it's true...."he said...

"not now dad...please don't say all this...please..."I told him in a whisper...my heart was aching...we sat in the car and I started to drive.....No..I told myself...I won't believe it until I see with my own eyes...what if it's a joke... I can't blame Nikhil...he can't do this..he is my brother....my mind said....but what if he has done it Kabir...and worst of all what if Araisha is eloping with him...she told me she loves me... didn't she....she can't do this...she won't do this....I was chanting this like a mantra...I wish this was all a horrific dream...and I would wake up....god please don't let this happen....

I reached there and saw Araisha's father standing there..."What the hell is going on...I'll kill that whore if it's the truth..."he said..."Shutup...don't use such words for her....I am sure it's a joke...she can't do this...how can you say so about your own daughter...."I shouted on him...he kept quiet....I was still shouting on her father when I saw Nikhil's car....

Araisha came out and rushed towards me....I saw Nikhil and his father coming behind her....and fuck...I took a step back...and then another...she did it...she was eloping with him...she cheated on me...she was with Nikhil....My mind confirmed...My heart asked me to wait...wait Kabir...don't believe it...what if it's all a lie...he doesn't has proof...he is fucking with your brain....I told myself....

Araisha rushed forward and was saying something...I couldn't even hear anything...my eyes were fixed on Nikhil's hand around her waist...."quit acting baby...they all know we are together..."he said...don't believe this Kabir...just don't...I told myself...my anger was about to burst on Nikhil...I heard dad gasp beside me...he was right after all...Nikhil has betrayed me....my mind couldn't digest this...it all seemed fake.. untrue...it all seemed a script...it all seemed unreal....

"We are getting married today..."he said...and I lost all my sense to think at that point....he showed me pictures of Araisha kissing and hugging him...he showed me the marriage certificate....they were both eloping....I looked at Araisha...she was crying...look at her...she still has the audacity to do this drama after kissing my friend...just look at her Kabir...my mind said...wait Kabir...don't believe all this...just don't...it doesn't proves anything...see she is crying....my heart said....

"Quit your games fucker and stop this..."I told him...I finally listened to my heart...my heart couldn't believe that Nikhil would cheat on me....he was like my brother...And niether could I believe Araisha could do this...she looked miserable...I can't let this happen...if she still wants to be with me...I will marry her...I love her damnit...love doesn't leaves you easily...what if she gave her first kiss to Nikhil..I wanted to be her everything...but I will compromise...I will marry her...I told myself...