♥️SIXTY-TWO♥️

⚠️ DISTURBING CHAPTER AHEAD⚠️

AJIT'S POV:-

They say hunger is the best teacher...and in my case it's true...my empty stomach has taught me more than anything could....

My father abandoned me when i was four....leaving me near a temple...all alone...

I was living on the streets....using drugs and doing small time offences...until a fucking NGO came and put us in a special home....i was eight....

Constant bullying by the boys elder than me caused a lot of damage in my brain...they used to humiliate me and rape me...but later....it became consensual....and i enjoyed getting dominated on...

One day...he refused to let me fuck him....so i...in a state of rage...stabbed a knife in the groin area of the boy who refused me.......and was put up in an observation home....i was thirteen...

It felt good...i felt powerful...the motive of putting me in a observation home was to rehabilitate me...so i would live a normal life...but a person like me dwells on danger....sex became my weakness....the female warden who used to care about us was a constant attraction....and i raped her because she refused to sleep with me....

Too scared that i would kill her...she always stayed quiet...and i used to have my way with her....enjoying raping her and young boys in the observation home everyday....until i was eighteen....

I left the observation home when i was eighteen and started doing minute offences...drugs again became my weakness...but again my stomach came in between.....due to the shortage of money...i decided to do a job of a security guard.....

It was a prostitution centre..and Satish sir was the boss....when the police raided the place...i sided with Satish sir and became his accomplice....helping him in kidnapping women and forcing them into prostitution...after we had our ways with them....

Satish sir hated his daughter and wife...and even i felt a certain amount of anger for both of them because they were the reason of agony for someone i consider my god...

Since I saw Araisha for the first time....i was attracted to her...i wanted to fuck her...."I promise you...You can do whatever the hell you want to with this whore...just wait for some time son...let me have my company back...."...he said and patted me on my shoulder when i expressed my desire for Araisha to Satish sir...

I fired a bullet in the air and her guards rushed outside to see who got shot....I smirked and entered her home...laughing at breaching her security......and hid behind a car....i saw people gossiping and laughed realising her guards won't return anytime soon....

My toy entered looking broken and my mouth watered...one of the guys who works with me and Satish sir...informed us that she had an argument with her husband and left him...and this news made me the happiest person....the prey itself wants to get killed...i laughed and went towards her....