♥️SEVENTEEN♥️

SIX YEARS LATER

ARAISHA'S POV:-

"Rose I swear to god we won't be able to complete this order...look..Mrs. Saxena keeps on changing the designs of her blouse...."..I told Rose...my best friend...."I swear I'm gonna kick her ass if she does change the blouse design one more time..."Rose said and we both laughed...

After what happened to me 6 years ago...I decided to completely focus on my career...I did a fashion designing course and two year ago....I opened my designer boutique "Souvenir"....

My nanu brought me the store as a graduation gift....before he left us alone and died just months after buying me the store....Since then...I have made this store and my mother my life...

My mother's health was also deteriorated....She had three heart attacks....and the doctor has strictly told me that if she has one more....she would also leave me alone forever..she has grown ages since six years ago and is always so weak and frail......just thinking about how to live my life without my mother sends a chill to my spine....but I won't let anything happen to her....

My father has made no contact with us since the day my mother kicked him out of our home...And for that I am thankful....Even though I am happy and don't miss him one bit...my mother does..."sometimes I miss him Rashu...I really loved him....but I made this choice...."she always said....

I know she misses papa a lot....and at some point I understand that she does...I mean she has loved him for whole of her life...but how can someone be with a person who didn't even trust his own daughter and just bashed me and decided to kill me....just thinking about it shakes me to the core....I am still so scared of my father...maybe I forever will be...I don't think I would ever be able to overcome my fear.....

"Where are you lost Rashuu..."..Rose said waving her hands near my face...."umm...nothing thinking about designs...have you completed the designs..."I told her trying to change the topic..."umm..yeah...wait I'll get coffee for both of us..."she said and got up....

"Here...just how you like... without sugar... seriously Rashuu how can you even drink black bitter coffee...."Rose said making a face...."it's good for metabolism..."I said trying to defend my stupid urge...I mean come on...I live on coffee...."shutup...you're already so slim...you know what...I tell Mark everyday...I would kill to get a body and hair like yours....I mean look at you...you're so stunning....how can someone not love you..."she said sipping her coffee....

My hands freezed and I looked at her...."love has no place in my life...I don't believe in all that crap..."I told her firmly...Love...that four letter crap word...if it didn't destroy my life....I mean as shitty as it sounds...my so called first love broke my heart in the worst way possible...my character...my self esteem...all were destroyed because of this stupid Love....

Kabir....how could I ever forget that name....six years ago I promised myself that I'll forget him....but no....no matter how many times I tried....I could not take him out of my heart...still in a little corner of my heart...Kabir resides... although in place of love now...that part of my heart is filled with bitterness and hate....