♥️FORTY-THREE♥️

ARAISHA'S POV:-

A month passed in a blur...Me and Kabir had no arguments and to say he was accomodating was kind of true

He was rarely home...he was working late at office and also sometimes used to work till late at night at his parents place with his dad..

When I asked him he always said that he is working on an important project which will help his company to prosper

"He has forgotten to eat, drink and even sleep...he is always working on his laptop..."..

I told Rose and took a sip of my coffee...

"What is he a robot...?..can't he see you wait for him everyday..."she asked me munching on a biscuit

"Well I understand he is busy and sometimes he asks how was my day...and yes we have some conversations here and there..."..i told her defending him...

The truth was i always used to ask him...and got reply in single lines or abrupt statements...

"Fine"

"Okay"

"Araisha get me a coffee my fucking head will burst open.."

"Where is my fucking file..."

"Where is that fucking charger...how many times have i told you not to fucking touch my stuff...why the fuck is it so difficult to comprehend.."

He always keeps and forgets his stuff and takes the whole house on his head shouting and cursing only to find the thing in the exact same place he kept.

Oh my god. He was sometimes so much irritating...but sometimes he did that little acts of kindness that made my heart flutter and fill with so many emotions

"Prepare dinner for both of us..we will have it together.."

"From now on I'll drop you to your fucking shop...."

"Your dress is fucking short..change it..i don't like other men watching what's mine..."

"That idiot is still sitting at my parents place...i don't want you both to see each other.."

"I don't want you to get hurt again...you cry and...fucking forget it just don't go till you're not ready..."