♥️THIRTY-FIVE♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

" I think her health is declining...she needs urgent treatment..."...Mark said to me as Araisha and his wife went in to meet her mother...

"I'll call Dr. Kapadia again...nothing should happen to her mother...."..I told him and called Dr. Kapadia asking him to come immediately...

"He is coming in a hour...let's go in and check aunty....".. I told Mark and we went in...

"I hope you always stay together and happy...and have lots of kids..."...aunty was saying to Araisha and laughing.....my heart clenched...

"Aunty you need to rest....She is getting critical..."..Mark said and rushed to her side....I looked at Araisha and she was crying hysterically....

"Kabir..."...aunty called me....I went to her side and took her hand...."you need to rest..."..I told her..."it's my time to rest now...you've been blinded for a lot of time now son...it's now the time you open your eyes and look around...Araisha is your wife now...and promise me you'll look after her...keep her away from her father....it's high time you realise you've been living in a bubble.."...she said panting....

Seeing aunty's condition I asked Mark to do something...Araisha was crying clutching her mother's hand tightly....

"My time has come...I'm sorry Araisha...and remember your promise...."she said and closed her eyes forever...

Mark checked onto her...."I'm sorry...she is no more...."..he said and I looked at Araisha....

She had stopped crying and suddenly went still....she kept looking at her mother quietly....

"She's gone..?.."..she asked me in a soft voice...looking at her mother's lifeless body..."yes.."..i replied honestly falling short of words..i don't know what to say...

I kept my hands at her shoulders....rubbing them gently...she didn't respond....

She got up gently and kissed her mother's forehead...and i closed my eyes...

"Araisha....I'm so sorry...."..Rose said and hugged her....she still stood still.... without crying...just looking straight....

"Where do you want to do her cremation..."..Mark asked me...."let's take aunty to her place...I'll look into all the arrangements..."...I told Mark and called my assistant to oversee everything...

The staff kept aunty's body in the ambulance...."Araisha...come...we need to go for cremation..."..I told her...she stood up with my support and started walking straight like a lifeless body....