♥️FIFTY-SEVEN♥️

ARAISHA'S POV:-

I stormed into Kabir's office..prior coming here...i asked Adiv bhaiya and he said his office is on the top floor...so I took an elevator directly....

I have never ever in my life been so angry at anyone..the newspaper was still fisted in my hands tightly.....I always believed i was a sane tempered person and today my illusion broke like a piece of glass...or no wait....it has been broken since I'm married...

I reached the top floor and started walking straight..."Excuse me you can't go in...sir is busy..."...a girl tried stopping me...

"look ma'am i have to meet him please let me go...he knows me..."...i asked the girl gently...

My anger should only burst on the one deserving it...besides she was just doing her job as a certain idiot would have told her to do...

"Look whoever you are...just get lost...sir has given me proper instructions...he is very famous...so should I send everyone to meet him....besides...he doesn't likes to meet his one night stands..."..the girl said flipping her hair back...

One night stands...as if i was not already angry...this was what this idiot doing behind my back...i clenched my jaw furiously....I moved away and walked straight to his office...there was no use arguing with her....

I opened the door and came inside...with his secretary still following me ranting on and on....trying to stop me....

"Araisha...you..."..Kabir said and looked at me...he was on a call...with his sleeves folded and his hair disheveled...

with his sleeves folded and his hair disheveled

"Can you please tell her you know me..and ask her to leave us alone..I want to talk to you in Private...."...i said grinding my teeth... excessively focussing on the word 'private'..so that the idiot gets the hint...

"Out..."he said sounding disinterested in her....and she quietly walked out of the cabin locking the door...

His interest then focussed on me and he looked at me like it's the first time he is seeing me...

"I was going to come home..."...he said looking into my eyes.....and i looked at him strangely...why the hell is he talking nicely to me....and that made me more angry....