♥️TWENTY-NINE♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

After coming back from the club..I threw my phone away and lied down on the bed closing my eyes I fell into a deep sleep....

"Wake up Kabir....how much will you sleep...mumma and papa are going to come...."..Sejal's voice and the constant knocking on the door woke me up...

"Go away...I want to sleep..."...I shouted on her and again closed my eyes...

"Mumma and papa are going to come along with maasi...please Kabir wake up...I won't go until you get up..."...Sisters...I huffed....born to irritate the fuck out of me..."I'm up...you can get lost now...I'll come down after having a shower..."...I told her and sat on the bed...

While showering....when I closed my eyes...all I could see was Araisha...she looked so beautiful in that white suit....with her wet hair in that messy bun....but then I remembered....

the drama she did after seeing all the stupid lipstick marks amused me....as if she does care...

And look at her...who gave her the fucking audacity to ask me where have I been...

I was so enraged at her when she asked me where was I....I'm not as Fuck answerable to her....

Still...a small part of me felt a pang of hurt seeing her cleaning the house...I burried that part in my heart again...

Nothing can change the fact that she cheated on me....she slept with my best friend and stabbed my back....

She deserves this from me.... remember Kabir.... remember your revenge....

 remember your revenge

After having my shower...I went down...seeing everyone in the hall...I went and sat on the sofa...after greeting mumma and papa...and shaking hands with Nitish...

My mood instantly deflated seeing maasi...I rolled my eyes mentally..."Kabir my son...how are you...we have been waiting for your wife but she is still inside getting ready with your sisters.."..she said...I just nodded at her and I waited for her to complain more....that's what relatives are good at...

The gate to the room opened and Araisha came out....my breath hitched in my throat seeing her....she was so god damn beautiful that she nearly took my breathe away....she touched mom and dad's feet along with maasi's and stood back....