♥️SIXTY-EIGHT♥️

THE BOOK IS NOW ONLY FOR THE ONES ROOTING FOR AN HAPPY ENDING ❤️❤️ THE ONES WHO WANTED THEM SEPERATED...THE ENDING HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED IN CHAPTER-66❤️❤️❤️❤️

PLEASE VOTE GUYS... IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT ♥️⭐😘

ARAISHA'S POV:-

"Araisha are you sure about this..I mean you'll be fine right.."..Anusha didi asked me with concern and i smiled at her.. squeezing her hand....continuing looking at the beautiful mountains from the moving car

"How many times are you going to ask her Anusha..She will be fine...don't worry..."..Nitish bhaiya said and gave me an assuring smile while driving the car...

"It's just that he is very stubborn...i don't want both of them to be hurt again Nitish...I can't see them like this..."..Anusha didi said wiping her tears and hugged me tightly....

"Believe me... everything happens for a reason...You have been my strength didi...when I was falling apart you were the one with me....

I know what you all have been through because of both of us...I'll sort out everything..."..i said and she smiled at me...

"This is the address Adiv gave us..."..Nitish bhaiya said and i looked at the beautiful view infront of my eyes...

A cozy bunglow with a lake and mystic snow covered mountains behind it...

I got out of the car while Nitish bhaiya gave me my bag...

"Take care sweetheart...Call me if you need anything..."..Anusha didi said and i hugged her tightly...making her sit in the car...

"Araisha do you want us to wait...I mean...you know what I am talking about..."..Nitish bhaiya said and i smiled at him shaking my head negatively...

"I'll come with Kabir..."..i said and waved them off...while they drove away...

I took a deep breath...wrapping my arms around myself...closing my eyes and enjoying the cold wind blowing around me....

I was ready.

I tucked my hair behind my ears and picked my bag up...walking towards the door.

I opened the lock with the spare key Adiv bhaiya gave me...and scrunched my nose seeing the view infront of me...

The place reeked of alcohol and cigarettes....it was a beautiful warm place but butts of cigarettes, broken alcohol bottles and empty pizza boxes surrounded the place..

I dropped my bag near the door and locked it....then went straight towards the rooms...and finally entered his bedroom and saw him sleeping shirtless on the edge of the bed with his laptop screen still on.....

My eyes prickled...but i immediate took a deep breath and closed my eyes...

I am not going to cry.

I chanted this in my head and only opened my eyes when i felt i was composed...even though i was no where near.

I again looked at him and gulped....a half empty alcohol bottle dangling from his hands...the balcony door still open...cold air blowing in making me shiver...and i closed the door

I went towards him and sat down on the edge of the bed closing the laptop and looked at his handsome face...

Observing the changes in him.....comparing them with the same Kabir i remember from three months ago..and he looked no where near.....his overgrown beard..his full pink lips....his eyebrows still scrunched together in anger...and i ran my hand gently through his hair....