♥️NINE♥️

NIKHIL'S POV:-

Seeing Araisha and Kabir together was burning me...I wanted to hold her hand and never let it go...She was doing things to me no one has ever done...She was the girl who felt like home....I wanted to have my own little family with her...She was so fucking beautiful...my heart was pounding seeing her....Her beautiful green eyes...her brown hair...her plump lips...her dimples...she was fucking gorgeous....

Kabir was constantly looking at her and I could feel it that he had fallen in love with her in the same way I had...When Kabir's father asked them to wait for 2 or 3 years for marriage...a sense of relief filled my heart...that means she will not be married soon...I saw how Kabir's face fell hearing this...Araisha's father was not happy hearing this too...he called Araisha as Kabir's....fuck she doesn't belongs to Kabir right now...I wanted to shout...

Kabir was flirting with her infront of me and it felt like someone was stabbing daggers at my heart...My heart was shredding into pieces when I saw her blushing to whatever garbage Kabir was saying...She liked him...I could feel it...and a sense of loneliness hit me deep....

I saw how Kabir promised her to call everyday....It should be me who should be promising her this...It was me who loved her...It should be me whispering sweet things in her ears...who should be holding her hands...who should be making her mine...it should only be me...I thought...

When we finally left their place and we're heading to the club... I asked Kabir how was she..."She is beautiful.."Kabir said...Fuck..he likes her too...I thought...before I could stop myself...I replied that she was very beautiful in a hoarse voice....I couldn't control my desire...I want her....I want her to be mine...was the only thing going on in my head...

My days and nights all revolved around Araisha now...I would only be thinking about her every minute of the day...My mind was always going to her beautiful face..her eyes...her lips...what I want to do with her...how I want to make her mine....

Kabir shouted on me once when we were going to the club...he was fucking pissed because Araisha ended the call...like seriously is this even a thing to be pissed about...then understanding dawned on me...Kabir is in love...He is in love with Araisha...that's why he is getting pissed on such petty issues....what the actual fuck....

I tried to make Kabir hate Araisha by saying some mean things about her...I just wanted Kabir to not like her...maybe then I would convince dad to go and talk to Araisha's family about Marriage...I really really wanted to be with her...I called her a pussy...a flick...my heart was burning but I wanted Kabir to forget her...to move on...fuck..there are so many other girls in this world...

Kabir shouted on me... fucking shouted on me..."Shut the fuck up before I ruin your face...And learn to respect her...she is going to be my wife...and I am warning you...don't try to judge her...you are not her bloody father...and I like the way she is..she is going to spend her life with me...so only I decide..."..He said...I clenched my fists....I wanted to punch him....fuck I need to get a grip...

We went to the club and Kabir got busy with a stupid chick....she was running her hands on him...fuck just have her and leave Araisha...I wanted to yell at him...I wanted to punch him...to beat him up... suddenly his phone rang and he pushed her away....

I followed him and stood at a distance...hearing his conversation...Fuck it was Araisha...He called her buttercup and I heard it all...he had a nickname for her...fuck..he had a nickname for my Araisha...."I promise you buttercup...I will always protect you.."he said and I just stood there hearing him whisper sweet things to Araisha..."not so soon Buttercup..tell me those three words..."he said..fuck I clenched my fists...they were fucking white...I saw Kabir smiling like an idiot and I understood that she is saying I love you to him...I had enough...I went and snatched the phone from him and ended the call....I really need to do something very soon....

___________________________

Hii everyone...how are you all....♥️🍂...hope everyone is safe..😊😊

This was Nikhil's second point of view...what do you think will happen now😊🤭🤭😭😭😭😭

Cliffhanger😈😈😈😂😂😂LOL don't hate me now....💕💕💕

Please like and comment your thoughts.. what do you think will happen now...🤩🤩😒😒😊😊😊

And also follow me if you haven't and take care...until next time💞💞😊😊😊😊😊