♥️FORTY-EIGHT♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

It has been two weeks but Araisha didn't talk to me after our argument when i asked her about her hand

We both were avoiding each other and were confined in our own space..

After our argument when i had shouted on her...i immediately felt bad and went to talk to her again..

FLASHBACK

2 WEEKS AGO

I was tossing and turning in my bed..unable to sleep...i was hearing crying voices....and once I was persistent that sleep wouldn't come to me...i got up and came out of my room to have a smoke....

I saw Araisha sitting on the floor in the balcony and crying...

Her face was burried in her hands and her body was shaking due to the sobs that were coming out..

Was this because of me again...?..i thought and clenched my fist...

I continued seeing her for a few minutes and once I was sure that standing away won't give me answers i want..i went and brought the medical kit and sat next to her....

She immediately looked up at me and the pain in her beautiful eyes made me feel more fucking guilty than i was feeling....

"Is it paining a lot..."...i asked her in my most gentle voice i guess...

She shook her head as no..

"I can change your dressing...I'll give you a painkiller too..."..i said and looked away from her eyes...fucking tears made my heart ache..

"I went to the doctor...thanks for your concern and I'm fine but a painkiller could work......"..she said and wiped her tears...

"You can tell me if you're having any problem...i will see to it..."...i told her handing over a pain killer and a bottle to her....

"Would you believe me if I did..."..she asked and looked into my eyes..

"I don't trust you..but if there is any issue..you can tell me.....you need money.?..any problem with your shop..or any other issue"....i asked her..

"It's not a shop...it's my store...and secondly...i tried...i tried very hard Kabir...but you didn't match up to my expectations...so I have stopped trying explaining anything to you..."..she said and i looked at her with narrowed eyes...