♥️FIFTY-THREE♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

FLASHBACK

(SIX YEARS AGO)

"Look buttercup i had an argument with that fucking Nikhil...so i don't want to talk to you today..."..i told Araisha taking fucking deep breaths...

"Kabir please take a deep breath and tell me everything...i promise I'll never judge you...please Kabir...don't get angry..."..Araisha said and a small smile came on my lips...

"He was talking shit about you...he said you'll hurt me and break my heart..so I should leave you......so i punched him and gave him a beating he would remember for the rest of his fucking life..."..i told buttercup fuming in anger...

"Kabir his opinions don't matter... tomorrow he'll come and tell me something against you...do you think I'll believe him...i would never believe him Kabir...if he'll say anything bad about you

He is your friend and he told you what he feels...you have trust in your heart...do you think i could ever hurt you...".. Araisha said and i started thinking...

"And why won't you hurt me..."..i growled at her feeling fucking angry at her....

I fought with that bastard Nikhil for her and here this stupid girl is defending my friendship and not herself...

"I won't ever hurt you because I fell in love right at the first moment i saw you...my love for you will never fade away...i love you for everything you are...

My life is better with you...when i first saw you...i saw you as the most perfect gentleman..at that moment i loved you Kabir...

Then we started talking to each other...and i discovered you are not perfect...like me...no one is perfect...and at that moment...i loved you a little more... because for me whatever you'll do my love..you'll always remain perfect...

I am not scared of your friend coming in between us... because he never can come between us.. because i have you..i know you'll always take care of me...

You're every hope..every dream i have...so why should I be afraid or ever hurt the only thing I want so desperately my love..."
She said and a smile came on my lips..

END OF FLASHBACK

I came out of my thoughts when Meera came back a few minutes later and handed me an envelope...

"This is a heartfelt apology i have written for Araisha...if you could please give it to her from my side...also it has all the original photos and proofs that Nikhil photoshopped..."..Meera said and forwarded her hand to give me the envelope...