♥️FORTY-FOUR♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

My work and business was more important to me than anyone else

if I would acquire this deal on which I am working my ass off...my company would be established in Germany...and winning that contract was very essential for me

This was the same contract which my Dad wasn't able to sign and it went to another company, He retired soon after but it was high time it comes back where it belongs...that is The Khurana Industries

I wanted to surprise my Dad...from whom I have learnt everything about business and make him proud....I hadn't visited the club for over a month and me and my team was always working.. sometimes till even midnight...

This deal and the happiness in my dad's eyes was worth everything...and I would easily sacrifice anything for my parents...

Me and Araisha rarely talk as I am heavily occupied with work...she tries to have a conversation.. but I dismiss her soon....

that doesn't means that my little mouse is safe from the lion's eyes...I have someone keeping a watch on her and inform me about her activities everyday....

I know everything about her.. where she visits, what she does , who she meets she thinks she is safe from me but she is not

after the incident at my parent's place where she was insulted by my aunt...I have been extremely busy and distant but I do observe her

she is smiling and blushing more these days than she ever did....when she talks to me...she looks at me with a certain glint in her eyes...which is new...She always seems to observe me...just noticing me...and I try to ignore by acting I don't know....but I do...

she smiles at me...makes breakfast, lunch and dinner and always waits for me so that we could have it together...

She spends a lot of time with my family, specially my sisters and talks to me about them on the dining table

I don't respond much...but that doesn't means I don't listen...

sometimes...she falls asleep on the couch while waiting for me....but immediately wakes up listening to my voice...

"Go and sleep properly...Its already late...why do you wait for me...I had something in office"...I told her when I found her sleeping still half sitting on the couch...

"That's what I wait for everyday...How can I sleep when this is the only time I get to spend with you..."..she mumbled and bit her lips...

"what did you say..".. I asked behaving like I didn't listen...."N..Nothing...you freshen up..."she said visibly relaxed...

Often...I would stay awake at night imagining her by my side...her soft hair tangled in my hands...our hands intertwined together....I kissing her and then slamming into her again and again

Her dresses were a path to both, heaven and hell for me...I was trying to be a man of honour and to not loose control...but looking at her was breaking my control each and every day...She was extremely beautiful and It was extremely difficult for me to hold back...