♥️SIXTY-SIX♥️

GRAB YOUR TISSUES😭😭

VOTE AND COMMENT MORE AND MORE...I HAVE RE WRITTEN THIS CHAPTER THREE TIMES SO THAT IT TURNS OUT PERFECTLY ♥️♥️😭

I DON'T UNDERSTAND IF I SHOULD BE HAPPY OR CRY😭😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️

SOMETHING COMING UP THIS WEEK..STAY PATIENT♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

I Knew Ajit was going to come for Araisha..the men i had told to keep an eye on him told me while following him..

Araisha wasn't home and was at Rose's place and I was waiting in the parking when he came

"Going somewhere you fucker...or should I say you fucking Rapist.."..i said and immediate he rooted on the spot...shaking...

"Kabir sir i came to see Araisha ma'am..."..he said nervously and that was it...my fist connected with his face....

I kept on beating him until Rajiv, the IPS officer...held my hand and told me to stop...

"Meet Mrs.Sinha..the warden of the observation home who you raped brutally...also i have gathered all the boys who you raped you sick minded fucker...."..i said and he looked at the poor lady with murderous eyes...while she started shaking like a leaf

"Ma'am don't be scared...the Police is here...he won't be able to do anything...I'll not let him harm you..."..i said and she stood behind me holding my arm....

"What did you think...what the fuck did you think I'll never get to know anything....you were being followed by the police since days...we were tracking every movement of yours.."..i said and again throttled his throat... hoping to kill him

"This is a lie...I am not a rapist..."..he said while coughing...and Rajiv came forward and held him with his collar...

"Where is Satish...thanks to Kabir...all the girls have been rehabilitated from the prostitution home of yours and currently undergoing treatment and therapy....Where is Satish..."..Rajiv said and shook him...

"I'll never tell you anything....Those girls should be thankful to us...we gave them work and rescued them from such poverty....

If not for sexual pleasure...What is a woman's body made for..."...he said and i again started beating him

"You think your wife is safe...My intentions were honourable... I would have made her my sex slave...but Satish sir will surely kill her...."..he said laughing and my stomach twisted in folds...

"Talk about her once more you bastard and I'll bury you right into this fucking ground..."..i told him beating the fucking shit out of him..

When blood spluttered from his mouth... i felt better and Rajiv pushed me away...

"Kabir sir please calm down...he wants to manipulate you so that he can be saved...please let me deal with him...your wife is safe and currently not at home.....we have two men who are keeping an eye on her...please calm down-.."..he was saying when a police officer came to us running...