♥️TEN♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

I was so fucking happy....Araisha loved me...but the little excitement was missing because I had to wait for some years to marry her...I wanted to marry her so much soon...My heart could not control it...I wanted to explore things with her...I was still thinking about the same...with a stupid smile on my face sitting on my bed when my phone rang... Buttercup was calling me...

"Hi Kabir.."she said and I smiled goofily again..."Hi buttercup how are you..I asked her"..."I am fine how are you Kabir..."she said..."I am good...what are you doing baby"..I asked her..."calling you..you've eaten.."she asked..."Yep but I am so angry with you"...I told her and then smiled when I heard her gasp..."why..what did I do.."she said confused..."You still haven't told me that you love me"...I told her..."Kabir you know I am shy..."she whispered...I smirked..."I don't know you tell me if you do"...I told her..."You know that I do..."she said and I could feel her blushing....

"I want words baby"...I told her.."or I'm not important to you..you don't like me maybe"...I told her smirking....I knew the trick will work...she gasped.."No Kabir...You are so much important to me...I do love you Kabir...I love you so much that I haven't even told my soulmate about how much I love you..."she said...I was fucking insane with happiness...but then words hit me...

who the fuck is her soulmate...was she into someone else...fuck...I asked her..."who is your soulmate"..my fists were clenched so hard..."You Kabir..."she whispered and I smiled...I am your soulmate...I asked her..."yes..Kabir papa is up..I'll call you tomorrow...bye.."she said and ended the call...

Fuck...I smiled like an idiot...she loved me but she didn't even gave me a chance to reciprocate my feelings to her...I wanted to tell her that I love her too...I wanted to be her first kiss...her first everything...I wanted to be the only man in her life...I was so determined to reject her without seeing her...who knew..who the hell knew that I'll fall in love with the first girl I went to look for marriage...I smiled...I need to talk to dad and ask him to get us married soon...I fucking cannot wait to marry her....

I wanted to share this news with someone...fuck whom do I call...Nikhil...yes I called him..."What is it bro..."he said in a sleepy voice..."Nikhil she fucking said she loves me"...I told him..."who.."he said..."Araisha idiot...I am going to talk to dad tomorrow about marrying us early...fuck Nikhil I'm so happy"....I told him..."Congrats bro...now can I fucking go to sleep..."he said in a strange voice..." You're not happy Nikhil"...I asked him...."Of course I am...I was sleeping and got up by your phone...why won't I be happy...now can I go to sleep..we'll talk tomorrow....goodnight jerk..."he said and ended the call....I lay down to sleep with a smile...

NIKHIL'S POV:-

Fuck...sleep vanished from my eyes...She said she fucking loves him.....my heart clenched....I had to do fucking something to stop there marriage...I went to dad's office...he was sitting beside the desk...."what do you need..more money..."he asked me...."Papa I want to marry Araisha"...I told him hitting the desk..."what the hell is wrong with you sit down and who the hell is Araisha..."he asked...

"She is gorgeous...I love her...I want to marry her"..."That's it..you fucking barged in my office so late for such a minor issue... we'll go to talk to her parents soon...now go and let me work..."he said...

"That's not the only fucking issue...Kabir also loves her"...I shouted on him...fuck him for taking everything so lightly about me...that got his attention..."Sit down son and tell me everything..."he said..."Kabir's father made him see this girl for marriage...he loves her and she loves him too...dad she is very beautiful...I want to marry her...I love her...I want her here by my side as my wife"....I told him...

"Will Kabir allow you to marry her..."dad asked..."I just told you dad he loves her...why are you irritating me"....I told him..."see...he would never let you be with her...you know why...you're a second choice Nikhil...he was never your friend...he is just a selfish bastard..."he said...I sat there quietly....

"Do you know how it feels to be a second choice in life..it fucking hurts...I understand it...I can help you to win your girl...I can get you both married....you are my son...I'll do everything I can for you...but the question is...will you do what I tell you to do Nikhil...."..dad asked....

Was my friendship with Kabir worth risking everything...should I do it....Kabir was always with me....but what about me....I want this...I want Araisha....I need her...the answer was a yes...Araisha was worth risking everything....I love her...I craved for her....I will have her..."Yes dad...I'll do anything you want...but promise me you'll help me"...I told him....he came forward and hugged me...."anything for you my son..."he said....

"Now we have to find a girl who matches your Araisha...we need to photoshop her pictures with you.....and go and get ready a fake marriage certificate..it should look like you are both eloping and going and getting married at the court...do as I say Nikhil...I promise you your Araisha will not marry Kabir..."..dad said...

I got up and hugged him..."Thank you dad...Thank you so much"....I told him...he patted my back and went and sat in his chair...."now go and sleep son...let me handle things....and listen Nikhil...I want you to arrange one more thing...that will pick the nail on the coffin..."he said..."What dad...tell me"...I asked him...."You'll see..."he said smiling evilly and scratching his nails on the desk...."you'll see son...I'll finish them..."he said smiling evilly...

__________________________

Hii everyone...how are you all♥️🙈....

What do you think is Nikhil doing the correct thing by involving his father🤔🤔🤔🤔personally my answer is a no....🤔🙈🙈😅😅

How do you like the chapter...do comment and vote..and also follow if you haven't 🙈🙈🙈🙈♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️it only takes a second...♥️♥️🌟🌟🌟

Till next time...take care♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️