♥️SEVENTY-ONE♥️

️⚠️MATURE SCENE AHEAD⚠️

🔞UNDERAGE AUDIENCE PLEASE AVOID IT🔞

ALSO VOTE MORE AND MORE AND I'LL POST THE NEW CHAPTER AS SOON AS THE VOTES ARE DONE⭐⭐⭐

TARGET IS 400 VOTES⭐⭐⭐

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS MORE STEAMY🥵🥵🥵⭐⭐⭐⭐

KABIR'S POV:-

"You've been doing great these days even though things were fairly difficult at the start.. it's going steady....Self control can't be developed in six months...but you're trying...and currently that is what matters the most.....

How are you dealing with your business these days Kabir...??.."...my therapist...Haseeb asked me...

"Buisness is doing great...since the time I've taken over again...I've invested in two more companies and opened several branches...."...i said and looked at the ceiling...

"How about your family...how are your parents doing...are they happy with your efforts..."...he asked scribbling something in his notepad...

"Yeah...they are fine..."..i said and saw him looking at me with impatient eyes...as if asking me to continue...and I rolled my eyes...

"They are happy... specially my mom and sisters... specifically because now they don't have to nag about birthday's and anniversaries...i kind of fucking remember them..."..i said and looked at him while he smiled at me like the happiest woman on the earth...

"Smoking and drinking habits....and about your lifestyle.. you're sleeping fine.....?.."..he asked and i huffed..."you've been asking me the same question again and again..."..i said and that idiot smiled.....

"okay fine...I've quit smoking and have drinks only on buisness parties or family occasions...and that too only one drink.....

Working out for three hours daily.....running 10 km for 5 days a week....sleeping fine.. even though sometimes I feel restless and the wake up...and then can't sleep again......

And I've started to spend time with my family....which obviously is the biggest change I've made...i mean... tolerating my fucking sister's is a task...and that baby of Anusha's...Arush...no fucking comments....
He fucking peed on me the other day..."..i said and that idiot Haseeb started laughing.....

"Finally the child is comfortable around you...that's a win..."..he said and i nodded...

"Yeah....I remember the first time Araisha forcefully gave him to me....I fucking mean kids are irritating...and i held him with so much unease..... and that kid was so quiet on my lap...barely moving...and was looking everywhere other than me...as if I was the last person he was comfortable around...which was true..and when he spotted Araisha again...he started crying and wailing his arms...."..i said and chuckled at the memory...

"But we're fine now...i kind of order icecreams and shit that kids eat for him...and sometimes Anusha leaves him at our place when she has to go to the doctor for her check-ups...and he asks me to pick him up and carry him around.....so we've both come far...."..i said and rolled my fucking eyes when Haseeb said Awwww as if he is a fucking girl....