♥️BONUS CHAPTER♥️

HAPPY 2024♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

"Kabir get up and bring Kiaan and Krian...I have to dress them up Mummy ji and Papaji would be coming soon..."..My wife said shaking me and I turned around and slept again...

"Kabir please get up now...I'm making Lunch..."...she said again and I opened one eye lazily..."Give me a fucking offer I can't refuse..."..I said and smiled lazily at her while she rolled her eyes

"I'll make your favourite breakfast..."..she said..."Nopes.."...I said and closed my eyes...

"I'll change diapers today..."..she said and I smiled..."The offer seems interesting...but I want to hear the other deals..."..I said still with my eyes closed...

"You are seriously irritating me now...please get up..."..she said angrily and I held her hand before she could get up...

"How about a blowjob in my fucking office followed by dirty sweaty sex..."...I said and saw her cheeks turning red looking at me with wide eyes...but that exact moment she grabbed the pillow and threw it on me...

"You....you're shameless....Get up right now...don't test me...."..she said running away while I laughed and got up...

I wore a t-shirt and sweats going towards the kid's room and saw both of my cubs sleeping peacefully...funny how they sleep after ruining their parents fucking sex life...I thought rolling my eyes...

I pick my boys carefully from their crib and smiled seeing both looking at me lazily with their half opened eyes...."Your mom is the villain...your poor dad also wanted to sleep but she'll grow fucking horns..."..I said and headed towards the kitchen with my four month old twins nestled safely in my arms...

"Hi babies"...Araisha said kissing both of their chubby cheeks while both sported a big ass smile seeing their mom...squealing in my arms...."I'll get them ready...you complete your work..."I said and she gave me a thankful smile.....Having kids is fun my ass ....After a lot of cuddles and kisses...I finally took them to the bathroom

I gave the kids a bath...wrapping them in fluffy towels and brought them to our room...and saw Araisha arranging clothes for them on the bed...

I dressed Kiaan first giving him to Araisha so that she can feed him and dressed Krian up taking him in my arms walking around because the little one wanted milk too...and gave him to Araisha as soon as she was done feeding Kiaan and made him burp rubbing his small back...

"Fuck I can't believe it sometimes I'm having kids..changing their fucking diapers...making them burp.."..I said laughing but stopped when she glared at me..."How many times have I told you to not swear infront of the kids..."..she said and I kept quiet...

suddenly my phone rang and I came outside...carefully making Kiaan lay close to his mom who was half asleep....and answered the call....

"Hello Kabir it's Meera...Thank you for the funds and your unwavering support....Nikhil is now able to walk on his own...though only for a small time...but the doctors say he'll be able to walk properly after some practice..."...she said and I smiled...."That's nice...congratulations to you both...I hope your daughter is good...."...I asked her sincerely

"She's keeps us on our toes...hope your twins are good too......Kabir...Umm..Nikhil wants to talk to you...please heave a word with him...he wants to thank you personally..."Meera requested but I stayed quiet...