♥️SIXTY-ONE♥️

❤️HAPPY DIWALI MY LOVELY PEOPLE A SMALL GIFT FROM ME TO YOU ALL❤️

VOTE AND COMMENT MORE...THE BOOK IS ALMOST OVER😭😭😭

ARAISHA'S POV:-

A chance.

We all strive to give a chance to people who have hurt us..broken us so that we can have them in our lives...

How easily people ask for a chance....not even imagining how much there actions have destroyed us...

"I know...i have fucked everything up....but try giving me one chance...I'll make everything right... believe me..."...Kabir said and looked in my eyes in such a determined way...i got scared....

I was scared of him...of his determination and his faith in himself....i was scared to trust him again...when he forever has ruptured my trust in him....

I feel everything he is saying is fake, the emotions in his eyes...his words...I think he feels absolutely nothing for me...just huge amount of guilt... not love or emotions but his guilt is making him act this way... otherwise he wouldn't even have talked to me...

Just once I questioned him and he started shouting and asking me to stop talking...what about him..what about what he has done...??

I know...i know he was betrayed too by Nikhil...he felt backstabbed too...but it was no excuse of treating me the way he did....

I hate myself....

I hate myself because i feel extremely guilty of shouting on him...which i should not feel...when he has absolutely ruptured my heart....

When he defended me infront of his family the second day of our marriage...i felt he still feels something for me.... and he broke my heart calling me a gold digger...for just accepting diamond bangles from his mother.....

When he kissed me...his lips felt so warm....it felt like experiencing heaven and hell at the same time...even if it was forceful...

That kiss scared me...it felt like I am in a wonderland dreaming and never wanted to wake up again...

I know i wasn't his first kiss...but i was glad mine was with someone i loved....it felt unique thinking that i gave my first kiss to someone that mattered to me....and then waking me up from my beautiful fairyland and bringing me back to hell...he bit my lips to punish me...and all my dreams broke in a second....

He consoled me and stood by me like a pillar when my mother died...i got confined in the invisible walls i had built around me...because i was too shaken due to my mother's death....

He was the only person who told me the most comforting words...the words i craved to hear..once...in my entire life....."we'll figure it out.. everything's going to be normal..."..and all the invisible walls broke around me in a second and i leaned on him....

But he again broke my heart after ruining the most beautiful and intimate moment that we had ever shared...ruining me....

When he defended me infront of his family , his maasi, his father everyone...hope burnt dangerously in my heart...and i was sure...the old Kabir...the one i loved...would be back....but again...he ruined everything like he always does....he ruined my happiness and that too on my birthday.....