♥️SEVENTY♥️

VOTE MORE AND MORE AND READ THE NOTE AT THE END♥️♥️♥️♥️

ALSO WHILE READING THE LAST SCENE JUST KEEP THE COVER OF THE BOOK IN MIND♥️♥️♥️♥️🥺🥺🥺🥺

ARAISHA'S POV:-

"There's a certain kind of calmness in the mountains... silence...the joy of living far away from the hustle and bustle of the city...

Watching the sun rise and sun set....walking around with a shawl while watching the mountain caps hugging the snow...Nature really plays it's part..."..I told Kabir while he was driving and he nodded....

"I came here to find peace...but it was always missing....my heart was always restless and conflicted....

I called you and my parents daily...but as soon as heard your voices...i used to end the call....My mouth felt as if it's fucking frozen and suddenly my heart started feeling heavy....

I couldn't forget what i had done...Things would have been so fucking different if only my ego wouldn't have clashed with my heart..."..he said and looked at me....

"Kabir realisation is the utmost salvation...you can still change....we have time.....Your changed behaviour should be seen in your actions Kabir....

Your parents and sisters have already apologized to me...and I've let the bygones be bygones with them...because I'm no one to forgive...they did everything they did because of affection for you...but you'll have to earn my forgiveness... because i expected things from you not from them...

I just want to help you because you're my husband and i care about you...and also I know you...By playing hard...you think you're satisfying your ego...but in truth you're destroying your mental peace and health....".. i said and he gulped...

He held my hand and intertwined our fingers... continuing driving....and i squeezed his hand tightly....the simple action bringing tears to my eyes....

I remembered the time when he was going to Germany...and how much i craved his closeness...but he acted so cold that my heart broke into tiny pieces....

"When you were going to Germany...I..I wanted to hug you so tightly and hide in your embrace....

I wanted to tell you all the secrets of my heart...all my problems...confess my love to you...b..but you just went away....I was so scared that i won't survive to see you..."..i said and wiped my tears and Kabir stopped the car abruptly.....

"When you were in office...i used to come in your room...run my fingers on your used shirts...the unmade bed...and clutch your pillow to my heart... just to feel you...."..i said and he hugged me tightly....while i continued sobbing clutching him....