♥️TWENTY-EIGHT♥️

Guys do vote and comment ⭐💖

KABIR'S POV:-

Control.

Control was something in me that I was proud of.

But being near that bitch..I am no more in my fucking senses.

I should have nothing to do with her but all of my fucking control goes in the dustbin exactly the second she is close enough to touch.

I want to ruin her..destroy her...but unfortunately...I want to fuck her more...

Being the whore she is...I wanted to taunt her...wanted to fuck her so bad...thrust into her soo deep...Quench my thirst for her till I'm satisfied

But..she refused.

She wants to act as difficult to get...I'm gonna let her...

I am going to wait till she begs me to fuck her.

Just after my little encounter with 'my wife' where I showed her the place she holds in my life...here I am...in the club...

No one will ever understand how I feel...no one can understand my pain

Before her true identity was revealed to me...love was only her for me...she was my one and only love...the one who made my heart flutter.

"I can satisfy you...give me a chance..."...the girl grinding her body on me whispered to me....

I looked at her....she brought her lips near mine...I backed away....it didn't seem to affect her....she trailed her lips down my throat...teasing me....

Frustration.

I wanted to rant my frustration out.....my head is fucked up and only a girl with beautiful green eyes is visible to me....I am fucking hallucinating....and I am fucking drunk....drunk as Fuck.

"I want you...I want you to fuck me so bad....please baby...."..the girl from the club whispered near my ear sucking it.....

I got up...took her hand and led her to the washroom of the club....who am I to deny.....

trailing kisses down her neck....i closed my eyes and decided to let it go....

I turned the girl pressing her back to my front and nuzzled her neck....I bit her ear and she moaned softly....

"Oh God...yes..."she whispered and pressed her body to mine more tightly....

I opened the zipper of her dress and started nuzzling her back.....kneading my hands on her bossoms.....