♥️THIRTEEN♥️

ARAISHA'S POV:-

"One work...one work I told you whore and you couldn't do it...I just told you not to fuck this marriage...and what did you do...you just went and slept with that Bastard...were you so desperate...."...papa said while driving the car...."You wait till we reach home...you whore... you are a worthless bitch...I'll show you what happens when you defy me...."papa said and my blood ran cold....

I was sitting on the side seat...with blood oozing out of my lips, my arms and legs...I was so dizzy....I couldn't even open my eyes due to pain..."Mohini come home immediately...come and see what this bitch has done...if you don't come fast....I'll kill both of you...do you hear me out..."he said on the phone...he was talking to my mother....

Before We sat in the car he bashed me inhumanely....pulling my hair and kicking me without stopping....my ribs hurt so badly...maybe they are broken....I thought I'll die....even though I don't want to live anymore..there is nothing to live now for...today I understood how my mother feels....why she tolerates my father's bashing and Harsh words... it's because she loves him....

I had never imagined Kabir to be so heartless....I had never known this Kabir....he didn't once listen to me...not once....I begged him so much....He just believed what was shown to him....I opened my heart for him...I bared my soul for him...and he went away without looking back at me....Was my love so weak that he didn't trust me once....I thought and more tears escaped my eyes.....

Suddenly the car came to a halt....All my fears came alive again....Papa got out and opened the door...he then dragged me in by my hair....I closed my eyes in response....My mother opened the door immediately...."Satish what's wrong...what happened Araisha..."She asked....Papa pushed me in and I fall down on the floor...hitting my leg at the sofa....it pained...it pained a lot....

"Don't come in between if you don't want to get killed...Mohini I'm warning you..."Papa said and lifted a stick...he brought it near me...and started bashing me with it...each stroke that he bellowed on me got me more near to death....I was bleeding continuously...."I didn't do anything Papa...please believe me..."I managed to choke out...My mother was standing there and shouting for me....I couldn't hear her...my body was in insufferable pain....

Suddenly papa stopped hitting me...I was near unconsciousness...I thought maybe he believes me now...maybe papa is guilty of doing this to me....maybe... I opened my eyes....I saw my mumma standing there with tears rolling down her cheeks...still she didn't came to save me....Suddenly mumma ran towards me and hugged me tightly..."No Satish...no...don't do this...stop it...she's our daughter....trust her....what's wrong atleast tell me...there should be a solution..."Mumma said hugging me and crying...

Suddenly Papa came and pushed mumma away..he sprinkled chilly powder on my bruises...I cried out...that pain was killing me...my body was burning.....he then yanked and made me sit straight clutching a knife tightly with his other hand....."I told you you'll die if you'll defy me...didn't I bitch....now see what I can do....you are worthless...remember that..."Papa said and stood there....

Suddenly I looked at my mumma...there were so many things I wanted to tell her....I couldn't speak...words didn't come out..Papa came near pointing the knife towards me.....I whispered my last words to my mother in my heart....don't cry mumma...and never blame yourself for my death...I understand you better now mumma...you are this way because you love papa..the same way I love Kabir....love has made us like this....so helpless and destroyed...it's good I'll die today...now you don't need to face Papa's wrath because of me....I won't change anything about this life....you are the best thing I have....next birth also I want you to be my mother....I love you forever....I thought this and closed my eyes for the inevitable...