♥️FIFTY-TWO♥️

ARAISHA'S POV:-

There was this certain pain in my heart which was difficult for me to comprehend...I was missing Kabir insanely

I have always been emotional but even i didn't understand why watching Kabir going away was hurting my heart so badly

After he went away...i went to his room in his parent's place and cried..

I wasn't able to comprehend what should I do....i was confused and scared as well...papa is a dangerous man...people think he won't harm Kabir...but the man has killed his wife...tortured his daughter and wife..he made my Nanu's life a living hell...

Kabir always doubts on me...he doesn't wants to see the truth at all...he has a blind eye for my love for him...

He has always been important to me...and it hurts when he treats me like a roadside stone...

three days went by and neither once did he call me...he didn't even called his parents even after i reminded him to do so..when his parents called...he ended the call in a hurry...always running away...

I used to stand there whenever his parents called him and took a breathe of relief only after listening to his voice...

Kabir's father avoided me as if I'm some kind of plague...i understood from where Kabir got his arrogance and hard headiness..It was from his father..they were exactly the same..both didn't wanted to see any truth...both want to live on assumptions....

his mother was surprisingly warm to me...."you have such lovely hair...and you are so beautiful"..she once said stroking my hair lovingly...while I was sitting on the window-sill and looking out of the window in their garden

"thank you...my mother always wanted me to have long hair...I kept them long for her.."..i said and my voice broke remembering my mother...

"You know Araisha...I never liked you...you had broken my son's heart...he was distant from us for such a long time...and still is distant...when he came to know about what you and Nikhil did...he wasn't himself anymore...and that was a reason enough for me to hate you...."..she said and I closed my eyes...looking outside again

"but I have also recognised the fact that you are married...and you have your shares of grief as well...you have lost your mother at such an early age...and then that incident with your store....you're a good girl...never once you talked back to my sister even after she was always so disrespectful towards you...and moreover Kabir still feels for you..so I am willing to bury the past and accept you my daughter in law whole heartedly...I am sorry if any of my actions have hurt you in the past...We can start over.."..she said and gave me a warm smile...

"You don't need to apologize mummy ji...you are elder than me...you are my mother too...I have never felt any hatred towards you...and thank you for giving me a chance...I hope I can stand up to your expectations as well..and I am sorry if your heart ever hurt because of me."...I said and she hugged me tightly....