♥️THIRTY-FOUR♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

" I was with my mother.."...she said and broke down crying...for a moment I didn't believe her...but something about the way she was crying...started convincing me that she was saying the truth...

I decided to go with her to her mother's place...not because I believe her...but because I was genuinely concerned about her mother...

Even though I hate Araisha and Satish...her mother had always been sweet and kind to me....she was a beautiful kind woman and even if Araisha is the biggest lying bitch I've seen...I knew she won't lie about her mother...

I had seen her mother myself...she was not keeping well enough...and Araisha asked me to help her....

"Listen Kabir...I know you hate me...but right now you're the only one who can help me...my mother is not well...I went home to bring her here to stay with us but my father didn't let me...she's been missing her appointments and she already has a weak heart...please help me...I beg you..."..she cried clutching my hands...

I may have been a asshole to her but I care about her mother....I asked her to change and we left for her place...

I saw Satish looking out of place and immediately went to him to ask about what happened... I saw Araisha's mother been taken in the ambulance and seems like Araisha was saying the truth...

Araisha came and started shouting at her father...and in turn Satish tried to act weird too...was is the truth what Satish was saying...has Araisha not been visiting her mother...I thought for a moment...

But then I stopped myself from thinking it...someone had to be mature at the moment...I had to foresee that her mother recieves proper treatment...

We drove to the hospital and Araisha was crying the whole way....the doctor who was doing check-ups told us that her mother doesn't has time....

I felt genuinely bad for Araisha and stayed with her in the hospital...Araisha was a mess...and I didn't knew how to comfort her...we both stayed awake the whole night...she clutched my hand and even though it felt uncomfortable to me...I didn't remove her hand...

"Listen Araisha..."..I told her..."Hmm..."she replied..."your mother will stay with us after her Operation...I'll arrange for everything...she is like my mother too...."...I told her...that's the least I could do...

She stiffened and I for a moment thought that I have done something wrong...she looked at me with tears rolling down her cheeks and brought my hand near her lips and started crying....

"Thank you Kabir....thank you so much..."she said sobbing..."it's okay...stop crying Araisha..."...I told her feeling hell awkward....she continued crying and clutching my hand..."you should try to sleep...I'm awake..."..I told her....

"What if something happens to mumma Kabir...how will I live..."..she mumbled..."nothing will happen to her...have faith...I've called the best heart surgeons...aunty will be perfectly fine...and then you can take proper care of her when she comes to live with us...."..I told her stroking her cheek and looking into her beautiful eyes....she rested her face in my palm and I continued rubbing her cheek...