♥️FIFTEEN♥️

NIKHIL'S POV:-

We were destroyed...completely destroyed....Like Kabir had told me his weakness...his love for Araisha...same way I had told him about my father's loans when we were friends....Now we had nothing left...our buisness was gone...we were on roads....all our savings were gone as dad had paid another loans....in short....I and Dad were finished....it was over....

I saw Kabir leaving and rushed to him..."You don't think this is over you moron...don't ever think it's over...I'll marry Araisha...you'll see....I'll love to see you burning...dad had promised me that he will get us married...."I told him....he looked at me and laughed...he fucking laughed...

he then groped me by my shirt...."Remember Nikhil...just remember this thing....I always win...I never loose...you can do anything..but I'll be the one to end things always....You forgot how ruthless I can be even after staying with me for so long....and that Bitch doesn't means shit to me....not anymore....she made her fucking choice....choosing a piece of dirt like you over me....and believe me...the loss is hers....she chose you over me and see....you and your father are finished...and you won't ever see me burn...you know why...because I have kicked her out of my life like I have kicked you out....it's her loss...not mine....get my point...now stay the fuck away from me...."..Kabir said and got into his car....he started his car and drove away...blowing a cloud of dust on my face....

I went home full of rage...the only way for revenge now was to marry Araisha....I would marry her whatever happens and then I'll show that moron Kabir what he has lost....I'll love her so much... she'll see...no one could keep her as happy as I can..I don't think I have done anything wrong...fighting for your love isn't wrong....If she can love Kabir...she can also love me...I am so much better than Kabir...and I'll work hard and keep her happy....I spotted dad drinking in his office...

"Dad...I have a plan...let me marry Araisha...I know Kabir...he can act as a strong man...but I know...it will completely ruin him to see me and Araisha together...he will be ruined...then we can take his buisness...."I told dad..."Get out...just get out...and what marriage...no fucking marriage is taking place...."dad shouted on me.....

I was shocked...no...shock could not even describe what I was feeling...."What are you saying dad...you promised me....you fucking promised me that you'll get me and Araisha married....didn't you..."I yelled back....dad started to laugh....god my insides clenched...."No Nikhil...I promised you that whore will not marry Kabir...I didn't promise you that I'll get you married to her....and fuck...what was the use of all this drama....that bastard still did destroy me....I thought that whore would distract him...but no....he was adamant to destroy us...and he did...."dad said and sat down on his chair...playing with his glass.....

It then dawned on me....he did all this to distract Kabir....he used me....he used me as a bait....and I foolishly got involved....I betrayed everyone and got nothing in response...."Dad... You used me...you fucking used me....how the fuck can you do that with your own son....I lost everything because I believed you....I lost my best friend who was like a brother to me....I lost Kabir's family who loved me like their own....And because of the proofs and the act...I lost Araisha....she would hate me....she would hate me so fucking much dad...."I shouted on him......