♥️FIVE♥️

ARAISHA'S POV:-

Kabir was so handsome I was a blushing mess infront of him...we were both stealing glances at each other..

I don't know how he would be feeling about me...would he like me..?..or would he not...? please please like me...My heart was praying..god I was acting like a needy baby...

"Araisha is only 18 currently...we could probably go on with the engagement and get them married 2 or 3 years later.. Kabir is in the final year of college.. He will join my office after it...it would take a year or two to settle... ".. Kabir's father suggested...

I looked at papa and saw him looking with a scowl at his face...he was obviously not happy with them waiting...he can't wait to throw me out after all..god I wanted to roll my eyes at him so bad...I didn't though..."you can do as you please...Araisha is yours afterall.."papa said uncomfortably...I ignored him...

"Can you give me your number buttercup..."Kabir said and distracted me...His voice is also so sexy like him..my mind thought..wait..did he call me buttercup..

I tucked my hair behind my ear and asked him.."what's buttercup"...He smirked before replying.."powerpuff girls..you know..you have the same green eyes like buttercup.."he said and laughed...God I was red as a tomato..."My younger sister watches this idiotic cartoon".. he said rolling his eyes..

"I don't have a mobile..I can give you my landline number"...I told him biting my lip...I was so nervous.."Don't bite your lip buttercup...it makes things hard.."he whispered in my ear and winked at me...God help me.. please..

"Kabir beta look here..." papa said breaking our eye contact.. he clicked our picture and smiled...I frowned...what has happened to him...Is he the same papa I know...I pondered..

KABIR'S POV:-

Araisha was so beautiful...I couldn't keep my eyes off her...I wanted to own her and make her mine...I have never felt this way about any other woman...

She was so innocent and had that delicious blush on her cheeks..I wanted to kiss her cheeks...I was observing her keenly...her dimples..her smile..her beautiful eyes...god I was feeling something I have never felt..and my self control was close to shattering when she bit her lip...I can't wait to marry her...

Nikhil was too observing her and me...I don't know what he was thinking..but his opinions would not make my decision change...I would marry her whatever happens....

Mom and dad liked her..I could feel it...they were both seeing her with a warm smile and appreciation...and they had to..she was so cute and innocent...can't I marry her now..why do we have to wait for 2 to 3 years...I thought...

Finally after sometime...Mom and Dad decided to take a leave..Araisha touched their feet and gave me a warm smile with that dimples popping..."I'll call you everyday"...I told her and she nodded looking down...so sweet and innocent..I thought and smirked..."we'll give you our answer in 2 or 3 days.."dad said and we left...

I and Nikhil were in my car going to the club..."so..tell me..how was she.."Nikhil said.."She was beautiful"...I said and smirked..

"yeah dude she was..very beautiful.."he said in a strange voice...I looked at him and hit him on his chest playfully..."Drive dude"..I told him and we both laughed...my answer was a yes..I thought...

ARAISHA'S POV:-

Papa was in a bad mood from the time they left.."why the hell do they want a delay of some years...girls get married at 18...what's the big deal..."he said...I ignored him...

"Listen whore I don't want you to mess up this deal..do you get my point.. Khurana's are soon getting into the construction buisness and I know they'll help me with my drowning buisness..if you'll mess it up..I swear to you I'll kill both you and your mother...do you get my point.." he told me..

I just nodded in response..."once you get out of my house after marriage...I swear I'll never look at your dirty unlucky face...."Papa said kicking me

After dinner I went to my room and lay down with a smile on my face...please say yes Kabir..I thought and slept...

___________________________

Hii everyone...sorry for the delay...was just a little busy...🙈🌻..I made a long chapter to compensate..😂lol just kidding..😊😊

And I don't know you guys..but I find Kabir's nickname for Araisha.."BUTTERCUP"..really cuutteee❤️❤️😂😂

There's love in the air..🥺😂...tell your thoughts about the chapter and don't forget to hit that small star 🌟 to vote...waiting for your comments...🤩🤩