♥️FORTY-ONE♥️

ARAISHA'S POV:-

I woke up in the morning and the first thing i looked for was Kabir...

Instead the white walls of this house greeted me... immediately my lips turned upside down..

Sadness and fear gripped me...sadness because I thought he will wait for me to get up and fear about his anger again...

But why would he fight for you...he doesn't even cares about you Araisha...my mind told me

He was just planning to confront his father because they tampered his reputation...he doesn't gives two hoots about me...

I burried my face in my hands and gulped...events of last night flooded again and my eyes filed with unwanted tears...

It feels bad to be misunderstood... something like someone is choking the life out of you slowly so that you yourself don't want to survive anymore

I never did anything wrong with his maasi or parents...still they hate me to no extent...

I wanted to shout and cry...but nothing came out of my mouth...I feel trapped...the hand i want to hold...the person I want to save me keeps on pushing me away...

He will never understand me...he will never stand up for me...i noticed it yesterday itself

When everyone was shouting at me..he chose to keep quiet....he let them say anything they want to...he didn't step up for me...

Why do I even have to live this life...?

Wiping my tears...I got up and completed my household chores...after doing the laundry and cleaning...I went for a bath

It was close to noon when I was ready to go to the store....I was just locking the door when I saw Kabir's mom along with his sister's coming towards me

His mother gathered me in her embrace as soon as she saw me...I was confused as I thought even she hates me...