♥️EIGHTEEN♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

I woke up in the morning surrounded by a warm body...I groaned and got up...god these hangovers were a fucking mess...I looked around and saw a girl sleeping naked....I decided to get up and get ready...."where you going baby..."..The girl groaned..I was just zipping up my trousers...."I am leaving...you can sleep and leave...and don't worry about the bill of the hotel...it belongs to me..."..I told her buttoning up my shirt

The girl got up and moved towards me....she went on her toes and tried kissing me...I turned my head...it landed on my chin..."didn't I fucking told you I don't kiss anyone...sleep or do whatever the fuck you want to..."...I told her and got out of the room without looking back...

I went home and got ready...I had to workout....I went to the gym spending an hour on the treadmill and doing weightlifting....Came back home and went for a bath...I had to get ready for office....

I had to get ready for office

I wore a grey suit with a black shirt and went down at exactly 8:30 am...I was very punctual for time...Mom ,Dad and Sejal were waiting for me...."Goodmorning everyone..."..I said...."where were you last night..."...Dad said...."I was busy...."...I replied having breakfast...

"You're 28 Kabir...when the hell will you grow up...You need to be serious about your life...what are your plans for marriage and kids..."..Dad roared....I had enough..."Dad..I have already made a decision I am not getting married...why do you have to start every morning...can't a person have breakfast in peace...."...I said and continued having breakfast...

"Kabir...your dad is right...look Anusha is already married...and we also have to get Sejal married...you're her elder brother...tell us if you have your eyes on someone...or atleast let us look....I promise I'll get you a good girl and not like Araisha...."..Mom said...I stiffened and got up...."That's it...I am done with this subject...no marriage...got it everyone...."...I said and threw my napkin....there was no use staying here....

I was leaving for office..."Kabir beta please atleast have your breakfast...sorry it just slipped out of my mouth..."..Mom said..."I'll have something in office..."I told her and got out...I slammed my hands in the steering wheel of my car....

Why did mom had to mention that bitch's name....why why why....It took me six years....six fucking years to forget that bitch...and I failed...I completely failed...the truth was I didn't forget her....

I was driving to office....my mind still at the girl I tried forgetting but failed....I haven't seen or heard anything about her for six years....I can't let her fucking play with me again....I don't know...if she's alive or dead...and no matter how many times I convince myself that I don't care....my heart throbs....

Araisha played with me...she teamed up with that bastard Nikhil and ruined my heart....but she didn't knew who I am...Look at me now...my company is in a position no one else could have dreamt of.....I work hard but played harder....I don't even know where that dog Nikhil is....last I heard he left the country with his father....good for him...I thought and drove to my office...

My mood was fucking bad...thanks to mom for reminding me of someone who I valued once but am trying to forget so desperately....I went and sat in my office....I called my secretary the moment I sat down on my chair..."Goodmorning sir..."she said...I cut her short...I was not in a fucking mood of nicecities and niether do I practice them..."In my office in two minutes..."...I told her and ended the call...

My secretary Naisha...came to my office in two minutes..."Schedule...."..I asked her...."You have a 11 am meeting and a 3 pm meeting....also you have to take a tour of the new hotel being constructed..."...she said and looked at me seductively....

My eyes trailed over her body...she was wearing a short blue skirt reaching mid thighs and a white shirt...the 3 upper buttons were open and a huge amount of cleavage was showing....she came forward and sat at the edge of my desk facing me...."We still have time sir...."..she said and trailed her hands on my chest...I smirked...the distraction that I need...."close the door..."..I told her and got rid of my coat... grabbing a condom..."already have...."she said and reached for the zipper of her skirt....

I fucked her hard and then went for my meetings simultaneously....after that I went to the club and hooked up with another girl....I took her to my hotel and fucked her again.....after a quick round I left the girl and started my car...driving home....

It was midnight...I reached home and saw mom waiting for me...."You're back son....wait I'll get food for you..."mom said..."I already have eaten...I had a buisness dinner..."I told mom and went to my room without waiting for her response....

I stripped and had a shower... enjoying the cold water on my skin....then went to bed and laid down....my mind again drifted to a girl with a pair of green eyes, brown hair and deep dimples..what would she be doing now....after six years....will I ever able to forget her...I thought and closed my eyes with the same thought....

__________________________

Hii everyone...how are you all❤️❤️

What do you all think about the chapter 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Is this the Kabir you expected...🙈🙈🙈🐻🐻❤️❤️❤️ Or you were waiting for something else...

This chapter is Kabir's life after 6 years without Araisha....what do you think about the chapter 🙈🙈🐱🐱🐱🐱😂😂😂

I updated...if it made you happy...you can also make me happy by pressing the like button and following me....🐻😉💕💕🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍

Also do comment your thoughts...😍😍❤️❤️❤️ eagerly waiting for the same...❤️❤️❤️

You can also read ALWAYS YOU...which is my completed story...I swear it's good❤️❤️😁😁😁🙈🐱🐱🐱🐱

Until next time...do take care❤️❤️